Go to join him

James POV

"Mr. Madison? "

I grumble and open my eyes.

"Hello Mr. Madison, you have visitors," said a woman with glasses.

I did not even have time to sit up as I feel arms around me.

I panic a little.

"James, you scared me so much. I thought you were going... "This person starts crying.

I remain a little confused.

I see behind the person, a man standing smiling and drying his tears.

I... It's My father ...

I start crying and I hold the person who is holding me in his arms knowing now that it is my mother.

"I'm really, sorry," I said. My father joins in the embrace.

"Do not apologize for anything, it's not your fault," said my father.

We stay a moment before we separate.

"We spent a very long time talking about my health.

My mother took my pills and asked the doctors to find out if she could give them to me.

He accepted some. I take them and drink them with a glass of water.

The same woman with glasses comes with a tray.

I look at his map.

Dorcas Matudbdjdbdi

I could not read her last name well.

She gives me the tray and I thank her.

My mother was looking at me ... no .... she was watching me when I was eating what amused me a little.

"It's good, I did not ..."

"James! Do not you finish ?! "asks my mother worried. I shake my head.

"James, you've lost a lot of weight, which makes me wonder if you're eating well at home," my father said. I grimace and continue to eat.

I finish. My parents are watching me with a smile on their faces. Another nurse also with glasses, but with a darker skin than the previous one enters.

I read his card.

Adrielle Matudbdjdbdi

I still can not read the last name.

She must surely be the sister of the other nurse.

She takes my tray. I thank her and she gives me a warm smile before leaving.

"Mr. Madison? "

I look to see nurse Dorcas.

"A man came to see you every day to see how you were doing. He even came today, but he left before you woke up ... "

"Who is it?" I ask. She thinks.

"He did not tell us his name, but I can describe him to you, if you want," she said. I nod.

"He has brown eyes, a beard, he's tall, he's dark-skinned and messy-haired if I can say that like that," she said.

"It's Thomas," I said, smiling.

It's make me happy to know that he came every day to see me ... the doctor told me that it's been 3 weeks that I'm here .... He came to see me for 3 weeks ??? !!! !

He is really an angel.

"The last name?" He asks.

"Jefferson. j-e-f-f-e-r-s-o-n. Jefferson, "I say.