Aaron is alright

Thomas POV

I put my head on his chest, James and a little can be smaller than me, so my body is lying on the couch.

"Do you see that was not so horrible?" Asks James. I roll my eyes.

"Mmmh," I say.

".... James?"

"Yes?"

"I saw Dolley today and ...

"Did you kill her?" I laugh.

"No."

"Did you hit her?" Asks James.

"No .... uh ... not really," I say.

"Did you do everything to make her feel miserable and sad by telling her things I do not know about?" I blushed.

"We can say that, yes," I said, blushing that he knew me as well. He's laughing.

"What happened?" Asks James.

"She said that you don't love me and ... ah! Yes, I'm a monster, "I say. He gives me a hug.

"I did not think that she could say that," he said.

"Do not worry, it's not that bitch who will question my love for you," I said, kissing her on my cheek.

"Wait... but how does she know?" Asks James.

"I do not know. She also knows we're getting married, "I said. He smiles at me.

"Do not talk about her anymore," I said. His smile increases. He kisses my forehead.

"Can we go see Aaron?" Asks James. I nod.

"I'm calling Maria and Peggy," he said, jumping for joy.

I look at him smiling.

Maria POV

I'm eating my chocolate ice cream with my girlfriend who has already finished hers.

"Mariaa!" She said. I know she wants my ice cream, but .... it's mine.

"Do not even think about it," I said.

"Please..."

"No, Pegs."

"Mummy, please!"

I almost choked on my ice cream. I look at Peggy to see her laugh.

My face is red. I look away and focus on my ice cream, but with Pegs laugh, I can not do it

My phone vibrates.

I take my phone and pick up quickly seeing that it's James.

"Hello! How are you? Are you and Thomas OK? You have...."

"Wow, wow, wow ... wow, yes I'm fine and Thomas too. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come and see Aaron with Thomas, me and your girlfriend, of course. "He asks. I smile to the ear and jump for joy. I nod my head several times.

"Yes!!!! We arrive right in front of the hospital !!! "says Maria.

I let go of my ice cream and take Peggy's hand.

We run to the hospital.

Alexander POV

Aaron puts several kiss on my cheek.

I smile like an idiot.

"I love you," he said. I laugh.

"Me too," I said. I hug him.

"Um ... Aaron?" I ask. He looks at me.

"I want you to know that I'll always be here for you," I said. He smiles at me.

"And..."

The door is opened by the nurse with the glasses.

"Aaron Burr, you have a visit," she said.

James runs to take Aaron in his arms. Similarly for ... I forgot his name. Peggy's girlfriend.

Looking at Peggy, I feel hatred for what she did to her sister. I avoid his eyes.

"Hey! Aaron, my name is ???»

"Marie," said Aaron. Marie laughs.

"And me, me?" Asks James.

"I already told you before ..."

"It does not matter!" James said.

"Okay, ok. Your name is James, you are my best friend. Maria is my best friend and Thomas is just like Peggy, "he said. Maria and not Marie jumps for joy.

"I was so scared!"

Maria starts to cry. Tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're doing well," she said in a shaky voice. Aaron gets into a more comfortable sitting position to take her in his arms.

She squeezes him hard.

I grimace a little.

I see Thomas smiling when he sees Aaron James and Maria.

Aaron is finally here and happy.

633 words