Kisses again and again

James POV

Thomas is so cute when he sleeps. Sometimes I give myself small challenges.

I kiss his hands, his cheeks, his forehead, his arm or even his lips without waking him up.

I gently kiss my future husband before getting up and making pancakes.

When I do them, I think about Aaron. He taught me this recipe and now I use it all the time.

We will go to see him today.

"James!" Shouts Thomas from the bedroom.

I put the pancakes on the plates and go to the room.

"Yes, Tommy?" I ask.

"I'm too lazy to get up. Carry me, "he said. I cross arms.

"You are serious." I ask when I see a child instead of Thomas.

"Please !!!" I sigh an carry him in a bridal woman style. He's laughing.

"You're lucky that I love you," I said.

"I know," he said with a smile.

I take him to the bathroom.

We brush our teeth quickly and go to the dining room.

"Aww Thank you Jemmy," he said, kissing my cheek as he saw the table.

I smile and we sit down.

I watch Thomas to see how he eats.

He eats slowly, but at least ... he eats.

"Jemmy, are you eating?" Asks Thomas. I do not answer him and keep looking at him.

He looks at his food then me and blushes a lot which increases my smile.

I know he feels uncomfortable, but it's not my fault he's so cute when he's embarrassed.

His hand is on the table near his plate.

I take him and put a kiss while looking at him. I did not know that his face could turn as red as it already is. I laugh when I see him.

"You're so cute, Poppet Tommy," I said.

He smiles at me and laughs.

"If you go on, it's you I'm going to eat, you'are better than my food" I said, putting a second kiss on his hand. He's laughing.

"You better eat your pancakes before eating," he said. I laugh and put his hand on the table.

We eat in an atmosphere filled with compliments.

"Stop it, you're the most beautiful, your messy dark chocolate brown hair tickles my face when we sleep together. Your beautiful eyes that look at me and immerse me in your eyes. Your smile takes away a weight when I feel depressed. And especially your lips that make me more in love with you every kiss you give me, "I said.

He looks at me and drops his surprised fork.

He puts his face in the palm of his hands.

"Jemmy, we said that ..."

"I know Tommy, but I can not. You are an angel to me. "

I finished eating before him, so to take care I just looked at him, but ... I have a much better idea.

Thomas POV

James gets up at the tables. I sigh with relief. He will go to the living room and I will finally be able to eat these good pancakes.