I forgot

* Valentine's Day *

Thomas POV

"Poppet Tommy ~" I pull the sheets on me and change position.

"My love. ~" I feel a kiss on my cheek. I open my eyes slowly. I see my boyfriend. I smile. I sit down and yawn. I'm stretching . James laughs.

"Did you sleep well?" Asks James. I nod. James is wearing me gently. I smile. He leaves me in front of the bathroom. I give him a hug and come in. I brush my teeth and shower quickly.

On leaving, I go to the kitchen and see waffles, on a red plate, a red cup of coffee. Even the tablecloth is red.

Why is everything red?

I feel arms coming from behind.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Poppet Tommy," James says. I smile.

"Thank you Tommy. It's so nice, but ... I ... I forgot that today is Valentine's Day and I have nothing to offer you ... "

"Poppet Tommy, that's okay, you're already a present for me," He says with a smile. I blush and smile. He wears me gently and puts me in my chair.

I spread chocolate on a waffle and eat.

"It's so good," I say.

"I'm glad you appreciate what I did to you," He says.

I continue to eat by adding more chocolate over it. I've got full of them on fingers, I lick them. James laughs. I blush when I see he's watching me eat from the beginning.

"You're so cute," He says in a soft voice. I blush even more.

While I'm eating, James keeps looking at me and praising me.

He's changed so much, there's a part of him that I miss ...

"Tommy?" Asks James smiling.

"Do you want us to go where? In the park, the cinemas, the restaurant? I know a restaurant .... "

"I want to stay with you here" I say. He looks at me surprised.

"Are you sure?" Asks James. I nod. He smiles at me.

"I want nothing but you," I said.

"I love you so much," he says.

"I love you too," I say.

I'm starting to think of something.

"Tommy, are you sure you're okay? I've been feeling you elsewhere lately, "James says. I'm blushing.

"I was just thinking of something," I say.

"Of what?" Asks James.

"Our parents," I say. He still looks at me as confused as before.

"I should introduce you to my dad someday," I said. He smiles at me.

"I, too, would like to show my parents the man I love and to whom I will give my life," He says. I'm blushing. My heart is pounding.

I can't speak anymore. I think I still can not believe we are going to spend our lives together.

Tears fall from my eyes without me realizing.

"Tommy..." He comes to me and hugs me. My tears are falling more and more.

"I love you," He says.

I hold him close to me, dirtying his chocolate sweater.

He walks away to dry my tears.

"A face like yours should only smile," James says after kissing me on the cheek. He looks at me and gives me a smile. I smile back

What he tells me touches me a lot these days.

He's hardly kidding with me anymore.

Should I worry about that?

538 words