Vegetables

Thomas POV

James opens the door and sees no one.

"Poppet Tommy !!!" James calls. He looks under the bed, but sees nothing.

"My love, I was laughing!" He cries to summon the taller one.

James stands up and looks around.

"My love, come!" Said the healed boy. James sighs.

"It's sad, I wanted to kiss you and cuddle you," James said in a soft, disappointed voice. Thomas grits his teeth, but still does not say anything.

"My love, I miss you so much," James said, pretending to cry.

Thomas opens the closet door.

"James?" Asks Thomas. James puts his face in the palm of my hands to hide his laughter.

Thomas approaches him worried.

"I got you," James said.

Shit think Thomas before he can run away, James wears it. Thomas struggles, but it don't work

James brings him to the living room.

Thomas having finished struggling shows his discontent when James sits him on the chair.

"I'm going to make you brocco ...." James said smiling.

"Do not dare finish this sentence !!!! I do not want to eat these horrors !!!! "Thomas said pointing James.

"Leeks ... then?" Asks James.

"James, I will not eat that thing called a vegetable," Thomas said seriously.

"Rice with fish, how are you?" Asks James. Thomas thinks and finally nods.

James puts a kiss on Thomas's cheek, before going into the kitchen.

Thomas smiles.

While James is in the kitchen. Thomas thinks back to the good times, before the accident.

He thinks about the good times, but also the bad ones.

Before James came home late, which led him to believe that he was cheating on him.

Thomas grimaces.

And James' mother tells him that James is bipolar which explains some of these changing behaviors.

Should he be worried ???

"It's ready!" James said, putting the plate on the table.

Thomas does not always notice him in his thoughts. James sits down and notices Thomas's new behavior.

"Tommy, are you okay?" Asks James.

"Yes," Thomas said, taking his fork to eat the food.

"Thomas!" James said seriously.

"Thomas tell me what's wrong," James said. Thomas hesitates.

"I thought back to before," Thomas said.

"And what is it?" Asks James.

"When you came back late," Thomas said a little sad. James looks confused.

"What were you doing?" Asks Thomas. Thomas did not expect to see him smile.

"I think I can tell you now," James said.

"I work in a shop that was not far away so you could have the ring you have on your finger," James said, smiling. Thomas widens his eyes. It is shameful to think he could have cheated on him and happy to know that James did this for him.

"Rea... really?" Asks Thomas. James nods.

"I wanted to make money to ask you about marriage. I wanted to make that money alone without asking anyone."

He smiles and do everything to contain my tears.

"Thanks, my love, I love you," said Thomas, not smiling.

"I love you too ... I'm sure you have other questions," James said. Thomas thinks and nods.

"But I'd rather ask you after you eat," Thomas said. James nods and eats the same for Thomas.

* Skip Time *

Thomas sits on the couch. After a little while, James joins him.

"James your mother told me about you while you were at the hospital. And he told me that ... you're bipolar. "Thomas said generously.

James looks away and says nothing.

Why did my mother say that to Thomas ??? Wonders James.

"James, I just want to tell you that my love for you will not change," Thomas said.

"Thank you." That's the only thing James could say.

605 words