Christmas love

Thomas POV

I call James.

"James?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to come to my house? my father is not here." I ask.

"Mmmh...why?" Asks James.

"I want to give you your Christmas presents," I say.

"Aww...you're so cute." James says. I smile.

"Wait, I'll ask my parents," James says.

"Ok," I say. While he asks. I fiddle with the gifts I bought him.

"Thomas? Are you still here? "Asks James.

"Yes," I say.

"They accepted. I'm coming! " He says excitedly.

"Okay ... I lo..."

He hung up.

I sit on the sofa watching my gifts.

I sigh. I am a little nervous.

Am I doing good hair ???

I quickly leave the gifts next to the couch and run in the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is messy, but I prefer it like that.

I'm looking at my clothes. I'm well dressed?

Ding Dong!

I stiffened. I sigh and head for the front door.

I open the door to see James with a huge smile. His cheeks are slightly pink because of the cold. He wears a reindeer earmuff.

He has a jacket that protects him from the cold and a scarf

He has a jacket that protects him from the cold and a scarf. He is carrying a gift.

I blush and open the big door to let him in.

" He...Hello," I say shyly.

"Hello Tommy!" He says, really happy when he entered my house. I take him to my couch. We sit next to each other.

I look at James who has a smile to melt me. He takes off his scarf, his jacket and his gloves. He is getting closer to me.

"Tommy, look up," He says. I look at him confused, but I do what he told me. I look up to see a mistletoe. I'm blushing. I hardly look at my boyfriend. His lips are on mine. I kiss him back. I close my eyes. and brings him closer to me by putting one hand behind his head. We separate to breathe. He smiles at me.

"I love you so much ... here's my present," James said, handing me his present. My hands are shaking a little. I take it. I unwrap the packaging carefully.

It's a part of me and James together. I smile as I see the picture. I can see we are happy. I look at James and kiss him. We smile in the kiss.

"Thanks, I love it," I say.

"You're welcome," James says.

Now, it's my turn. I give him a gift. He smiles at me before tearing the packaging. He takes the teddy bear.

"He's really cute !!! Thank you my love !!! "James says, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smile. He cuddles the stuffed animal near him.

"I have one, again" I said, handing him my other package.

"You're really an angel, Tommy, you should not have," He says, taking it. I smile at him. He unwraps the gift. He pulls out the sweater and starts to smile. It's eyes light up.

"I LOVE IT !!!!" He says. He looks at me.

"Let's wear it now !!!" He says, making me the most beautiful puppy eyes I've ever seen. I blush and nod.

"Yaay!"

526 words

526 words