Blessing

* The weekend *

Third POV eye

On Saturday, Aaron introduced Alexander to his aunt and uncle.

Aaron's aunt already loving Alexander enjoyed the fiance of her nephew. The uncle was a bit hesitant, but as soon as he saw Aaron's smile, he accepted their relationship.

Aunt and Uncle gives them their blessing.

Alexander was very happy, but ... nervous knowing that it was up to him to introduce him to his parents.

On Sunday, Alexander told his parents that he will introduce them to someone. Alexander is careful not to show them his ring by accident.

His parents were bothered to have to wait at a table, but at the same time, they were glad that their son had found someone else.

Before Aaron came, Alexander thought of telling them something. He sits in front of them.

"Um ... I have something to tell you ..." Says Alexander timidly.

"Go on," Says his father.

Alexander POV

"The one I'm going to introduce to you is a man," I say shyly, looking down at the floor.

They don't say anything. I look at them a little hesitantly.

"I ... I thought you loved girls ..." My father cut my mother.

"Stop joking Alexander, you were with a girl before. Lisa, I do not know anymore. And you want to tell us that now, do you like men? It's stupid, " Says my father, crossing his arms.

I'm grimacing.

"I'm not lying," I said, looking him in the eyes. He frowns. My mother puts her hand on my father's shoulder to calm him down.

"You like men??? How??? Why we ... "

"Stop, now !!! "Says my mother tapping on the table.

"I do not want you to talk like that to our son!" My mother says to my father. My father is looking elsewhere.

"It doesn't matter to you that our son is a faggot?" Asks my father to my mother.

"I told you to talk well about our son! He has the right to be what he wants to be and we have to respect it ... "

"No, I can't," my father says. I bite my lower lip.

It would have surprised me the opposite of him.

"And...uh...we'll...get married," I say hesitantly. My father widens his eyes.

"It's out of the question!" Says my father, standing up.

The door is ringing.

"Tell him to leave," my father says.

"You stop all this, now!" Says my mother.

"Excuse Alexander, you can bring him in," My mother says softly. I give him a little smile and get up.

I go to the door and open it. I smile and relax when I see Aaron with a big smile.

He kisses my cheek without my parents seeing him.

"Hi Alex," Aaron says.

"Hey Aaron," I say.

I bring him in. He gets in.

"I present you my fiance, Aaron. Aaron, my parents, "I say.

My mother gets up. Aaron walks over to her and shakes her hand with her smile.

Aaron holds out his hand to my father. My father ignore him. My mother pats her elbow. My father rolls his eyes and takes his hand.

We sit in uncomfortable silence.

Fortunately, Aaron is here to help me. He talks about how much he loves me, how we get married after graduation and how he will do everything to make me happy.

My mother is touched, my father has calmed down a bit, but I do not know if he will agree.

"I'm sure you will take care of my son, I give you my blessing." Says my mother. I smile, but I'm still a little nervous about my father's response.

My dad gets up and walks next to Aaron which makes me even more nervous.

My father puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Aaron, I'm sure you're a good person .... I give you my blessing." Says my father. I smile. Some tears fall from my eyes.

Aaron brings me closer to him. I can't wait to spend all my life with the person I love.

667 words