Reveal

Maria POV

This is Peggy.

"Hi Pegs!" I say, smiling. I get up and put my arm around her shoulder.

I get along with Peggy more than Eliza. We talk all the time, we laugh together ...

But today, she is a little nervous.

"Uh... Pegs? Are you OK? "I ask, removing my hand. She puts herself in front of me. She puts herself in front of me. She looks at me and changes to look at the ground.

"Maria, I have something to tell you." Peggy starts. I look at her confused.

She hands me a rose. I notice that his fingers are full of scars.

"I love you," She says.

My eyes widen.

"What...what?" I ask stupefied.

The letter .... It's ???

"I know you love my sister, but I...I wanted you to know that...I love you, Maria. I could repeat it as much as you want for you to believe me, " She says. His face is all red.

Peggy POV

I know my sister loves her...but I'm here first to have loved her.

Flashback

Before, I was only the shadows of my sisters, I had no personality.

There was just James with whom I spoke from a distance.

I am at recess. Everyone plays, talks or reads.

"Hey hi," Says a really beautiful girl.

"H...hi," I say timidly.

"Why don't you play with others?" She asks. I shake my head.

"I don't want. I prefer to talk, but...my only friend is far from here. " I say

Why do I talk about my life to someone I don't even know ???

I think I just need to say how I feel.

"Can I talk to you if you want? I'm bored and you look nice, " She says. I blush and smile.

"Thanks...My name is Peggy," I say, smiling.

"My name is Maria," She says with a smile.

We talked and we noticed that we have things in common.

We laugh together.

"Peggy you're so funny," Maria says, laughing. I smile.

"Does it tell you to go out at 6 pm tomorrow?" She asks. I smile.

"Yes !!!" I say super happy.

Now

I can not keep anything, I even asked my friends who said the same thing.

Flashback

* After spending the holidays at Laurens *

I'm at home and my sisters are gone together. I take the opportunity to call James and tell him to come home.

*After a few minutes*

It's ringing.

I open the door is see James with Aaron.

"James! I just told you to come to talk about something. You did not have to bring someone in, " I say.

"I see I'm not welcome," Aaron says.

"No! Stay! She's just a little elsewhere right now; she's just thinking about her crush, "James says. I blush and look elsewhere.

I let them go in.

We are going to my room.

"So what are you ..."

"I want advice," I say, cutting Aaron's words.

"Any advice on what?" Asks Aaron. I'm blushing.

"I like someone and..."

"Who is this person?" Asks James excitedly. James already knows it, but I'm sure he asks for it so I can tell Aaron.

"Ma....Ma ..uh...your best friend "gir"," I says. He looks at me confused. After a moment, he widens his eyes.

"No. Do you like...Maria? "Asks Aaron. I nod. Aaron starts to smile at me.

"You should tell her," James says. I look at him confused.

"But she already loves my sister !!!" I say.

"I do not agree with you," Aaron says. I look at him confused.

"Looking at them, we can see that Maria does not really like Eliza...I mean she's a little lost in this relationship," Aaron says. James nods.

"We can not talk about love when one of them does not like the other," James says.

"But what if you're wrong?" I ask.

"You're too complicated!" James growls.

"Anyway, the question is ... do you love her? Do you love her enough to tell her your feelings? "Asks Aaron.

These questions make me think. I nod.

"What? I did not hear anything. "Aaron asks.

"Yes," I say.

"What!!!??? I still can not hear anything !!! "Aaron asks. I'm getting up.

"Yes," I say, screaming loudly.

"That's my Peggy!" James says applauding. I smile.

"You have to tell her no matter what she says. At least you know she'll know it, "James says. I smile.

"Thanks thanks to you, I know what I'm going to do," I say.

Now

Maria gently takes the rose from my hands.

"I...Peggy..." She tries to find a sentence.

She blushes and looks at me.

"I did not know you felt anything for me," said Maria. I look elsewhere.

"I love you. From the first time I saw you, I knew that something change in me ... I feel good when I'm with you, " I say. She smiles at me.

"I ... I ..."

"If you're not ready to tell me, I can wait," I said, smiling. She looks at me and smiles at me. She takes me in her arms. I hold her close to me.

"Peggy..." She says. She walks away.

"I love you," She says, kissing my cheek.

"I...Is it true?" I ask. I feel tears come to my eyes. She nods.

I fall in his arms.

My tears fall down my face.

"I love you Peggy," Maria said.

"I love you more than anything!" I say.

We move away and look at each other. Our faces are getting closer.

But before my lips could reach hers, the bell rings. Maria looks at me and smiles at me.

Maria looks at me and smiles at me.

"Peggy, you hurt your hands," Maria says. I nod. She puts a kiss on my hand. I'm blushing.

"Are we going?" She asks. I nod.

We go in class hand in hand.

I can finally be happy.

975 words