To excuse or not?

Thomas POV

I have not slept well. I might not have had to act as I did.

I sigh and eat my chocolate bread.

It's hard to wake up alone and eat alone without the one you love at our side. I know it.

And Hamilton .... I should apologize ???

I sigh and take a bite of my chocolate bread.

No! He did not have to hurt him!

I eat faster.

I look at my ring and smile seeing it, it makes me want to hug and kiss him.

I finish eating to put on my jacket and go to the hospital.

During my trip, I keep asking how James is going, how he could go. Is he bad? Can I see him today?

I enter the public institution that is supposed to have saved my Jemmy.

I go to the the doctors. I see the lady who told me the other day that I can not see Jemmy.

She looks at me and pats something on her keyboard looking at the computer before looking at me again.

"Hello, sir," she said.

"Hello, I came to see James Madison," I say. She nods, still with a neutral face almost impossible to describe .... Looks like Aaron, before.

"Yes, you can go, sir," she said. I nod and go.

I look at the door until I find Jemmy's.

I take a deep breath and sigh softly.

I touch the cold handle and after a few seconds I open the door.

I see him watching me. He smiles at me, seeing what makes me want to smile back.

"My beautiful and beautiful fiance is finally here," James said. I blush and laugh. It makes me a little funny to hear James tell me that I'm his fiance. I'm not used to it yet.

"I missed you too," I said, sitting next to him.

I take him in my arms and he does the same. I go away a bit to be able to miss myself the most.

I put my lips on his. He kisses me back. His luscious lips bring me so many good memories.

I walk away and smile at him. I sit on the chair asking lots of questions.

"James, are you all right? A nurse told me that Hamilton came to see you and .... "

"Do not worry, I'm fine," he said with a smile. I sulk and look at him carefully.

"You lie. I could not see you yesterday, what happened? "I ask. He grimaces. I take his hand.

"James, we are going to marry soon ... we have nothing to hide. And as you said, I can tell you everything and you can tell me everything, " I said with a smile. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"All right, all right, I'll tell you," he said in a bored voice. I laugh.

"That's the James I know," I said. He smiles at me.

"Well, Alexander came to say only if Aaron is in the hospital, it's my fault," he said.

"What ??? !!!!" I said outraged.

"But ... I do not know how ... he looked elsewhere and I don't know how he excused suddenly." He said.

"He deserves my fist on the face," I whisper. James looks confused, he stands up a little.

"What did you do to him?" Asks James. I grimace and sigh.

"Knowing it was because of Hamilton that I could not see you yesterday, I went to his house, "I said.

"Keep going," James said. I'm grimacing.

"I hit him saying that I hope Aaron will not remember him when he wakes up ... and I'm gone," I said shyly, looking away.

"Tho ... Thomas ... do you realize what you did? He could call the police, "he said worried. I did not want to worry him.

"I do not want you to go to jail," James said. His eyes are filled with sadness.

No, I did not want to make him sad.

"I'll go and apologize," I say. He still looks at me with so much concern.

James bring me closer to the sweet kiss, I close my eyes and kisses him back

Hercules POV

I don't believe it, I don't believe it

Aaron POV

Grey