Change 2

Thomas POV

James stayed close to me. At recess he asks me if I'm fine, if I do not have a headache and I can ask him anything.

He pays more attention to me. And he is sweeter and kind to me.

When we came back. James gives me kisses every minute. I know it was not all minutes, but it looks like it.

At the moment, he takes me in his arms. I smile.

"Do you want something?" Asks James. I shake my head and move closer to him.

"You're enough for me," I say.

"I saw that there is a film that will pass on TF1. Do you want to see? "Asks James.

"Yes, all right." James takes the remote control and puts the film on.

* Time skip *

It's a love film that does not really interest James, because there is no betrayal, no revenge, no infidelity...

I feel a weight on me. James sleep on my shoulder. I smile and put it more comfortably on me.

My sweet is beautiful James.

I kiss him on the forehead.

* Time skip * * After eating *

James gives me a kiss on my lips. And I put my arms around him and kiss him on his fluffy lips in return.

"Good night, honey," He says. I do not let go and blush.

"I want to sleep with you," I say, looking at him. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. He wears me. I jump, but relaxes very quickly.

He goes to his room and puts me on his bed.

We put the blanket and kiss one last time.

"Good night, Tommy," He says.

"Good night Jemmy," I say. I close my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

288 words