The surprise

Third POV eye

Lafayette and Herc went to a restaurant for Valentine's Day.

Peggy and Maria went to the park to talk about them and their love for each other.

Angelica helps her sister and just talks badly about Peggy and Maria.

Alexander POV

Aaron and I stayed in our dorm.

Aaron looks at his watch and gets up.

"We can go!" Says Aaron smiling. I look at him confused.

"Where do you go?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," Aaron said. I smile at the word surprise. He holds out his hand, I take it and get up.

We leave our dormitory hand in hand.

We walk to a park.

We leave our dormitory hand in hand. We walk to a park.

I see a picnic slick on the floor and food, drinks, plates and cutlery.

I smile.

"Thank you, Aaron!" I say, taking him in my arms.

"You're welcome, Lexy," He says.

We sit on the slick. Aaron serves me by putting a reasonable amount. I do the same for him.

We eat in a comfortable silence.

The food was succulent, I took several portions.

I noticed that Aaron was getting a little nervous. He ate less than me.

What is he like that, today?

As we ate, the sky darkened.

The stars are beautiful.

I feel a hand on mine.

"Alexander?" Asks Aaron nervously.

"Yes?" "I have something to ask you," He says . I am watching him.

"But first, I would like to tell you how good you are, you are a beautiful boyfriend," He continues. I'm blushing.

"Alexander, you are a kind and intelligent person. You build my happiness, you help me feel better. You melt my heart with every kiss that you give me, every hug and every word of love that you tell me. Alexander, I'm sure now that you're the only person I want to live my life with ... "

He's starting to take something out of his pocket.

No it's not possible ....

He has a black box in his hands.

I put my hands in front of the lips.

"Alexander Hamilton, would you like to have the honor of being my husband and marrying me? I know it's too early, but I know you're the lights of my life. And that my only place is by your side, " He says with a smile.

I'm starting to shake. Tears fall on my face.

I can't believe it....

"Yes !!!" I say jumping on my fiance. I hold him close to me and weep for joy.

"Yes, yes, yes...I want to marry you !!!" I say, kissing him with love. He squeezes me close and kisses me back. Aaron walks away slowly to put my ring on my finger. I cry even more.

 I cry even more

By:me

"I love you," He says. I put my arms around him and my face on his chest trying to stop crying, but to no avail. He squeezes me.

"I love you, Alexander Burr."

489 words