Explanations 2

*Some months later *

Third POV eye

James and Thomas live together and form a happy couple.

Aaron and Alexander do not stop kissing and showing their love every day.

Maria and Peggy keep complimenting each other every day and they end up taking an apartment.

Thomas, Alexander and Peggy no longer support the trio that is composed of their lover: Aaron, James and Maria.

The accident of Aaron really strengthened their friendship.

They call each other all the time, go out almost every day and send text messages.

Today, James calls Aaron to tell him something about Alex.

Alexander POV

I'm sitting on the couch with Aaron next door. I was going to kiss him on the cheek when his phone rings.

I groan and move away from Aaron. I cross arms. It's as if he's still not out of his coma. We do not go out often, because he keeps his privilege for his friends instead of his future husband.

"Hello?" He gets up and goes to our room.

"I'm coming back," he said, closing the door.

"I'm coming back," I said, imitating his voice. I roll my eyes.

After I do not know how many minutes, Aaron comes back.

"Alexander, we need to talk," Aaron said in a serious voice as he sat next to me.

I sigh and look at him.

"Is it true that you accused James of putting me in a coma?" Asks Aaron.

"Why, why are you asking this question?" I ask, stuttering.

"It has been a long time..."

"Alexander," he said, putting his hand on mine.

He reminds me of a past that I wanted to forget.

I take off my hand and nod, avoiding his eyes.

He sighs. Tears run down my face.

"Alexander, you should not have done that. You were lucky he did not call the ... "

"And me then !!! Thomas came to my house and hit me !! I did not say anything to the police !!! "I say, getting up angrily.

Aaron seems lost.

"Tho ... Thomas hit you?" Asks Aaron ready to explode. It touches me that he worries for me? But...

"I will speak with him," he said as he got up and headed for the door. I take his wrist.

He turns around, my eyes widen. His pupils are dilated. I let go of his hand for fear. Aaron closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

When he opens again, his pupils are normal. He looks at me with a sad, worried and curious look.

"I'm really sorry," he said.

"No, it's nothing, darling," I said, taking his hand.

"Yes, it is. He hurts you, "Aaron said, gently touching my cheek as if he could break. I smiled sadly.

"Why did not you tell me?" Aaron asks.

"For you," I say. He widens his eyes.

"I know you would not want one of your friends in jail," I said.

"But at the same time ... I can understand him. In arguing, with James his health deteriorated and Thomas hit me for revenge .... I would have done the same thing. "I say with difficulty. Aaron puts a kiss on my cheek.

"What did he tell you?" Asks Aaron. I look at him confused.

"What ... what?" I ask.

"Thomas does not hit anyone without saying hurtful words to him ... so what did he tell you?" Asks Aaron perseveringly. I'm grimacing.

"He said you ...." Aaron hugs me to continue.

"That you never love me ... and ... that weeding was a way of protecting you," I say, bursting into tears. He squeezes me against him.

When I calm down enough, he tells me something.

"I really do not understand why you did not call the police," Aaron said.

"After that day, I felt a lot of guilt and that's where he gave me your sheets," I said.

"I hate him, but in another way I thank him ... but I do not think I can forgive him," I said.

He kisses my forehead.

"Nothing forces you. You're too good to me Alexander. I love you so much, "he said. I smiled, forgetting everything we were talking about.

I put my arms around him to bring him closer in a kiss. He kisses me back.

He moves away.

"Thank you for everything," said Aaron. I smile. I look at him confused.

"Thank you for being there to brighten my life," he said. I smile and reproach again in a sweet and pleasant kiss. I digress.

"It would be better say thank you to you," I said.

750 words