Reviews

* Monday *

Thomas POV

Peggy and Maria are a beautiful couple.

Eliza has become different. She speaks less.

Today there was a fight.

* In the recreation *

"I can't understand how you did that to Eliza!" Angelica told Peggy.

"Hey !!!" Maria says pushing Angelica.

"Don't talk about it that way!" Maria says shouting and getting closer to Peggy.

"You're disgusting !!!" Says Hercules.

"Wow wow! You should say that to those who do not show kindness to their sister, "James says.

"How dare you?" Angelica says. Eliza does not say anything and looks at the floor.

"It's Peggy who ruined everything," Laurens says.

"I do not see what she wasted. If for you, ruined, it means to be happy, yes, she managed to find the person she loves. " Says Aaron comforting Peggy.

"And anyway, Eliza doesn't deserve to treat her sister like she did," Charles says.

"And it's you who says that ?!" asks Lafayette disgusted.

"You mean that Eliza is doing a good job of hitting her sister?" Asks James sarcastically.

"And then, Maria should never have deceived Eliza," Hamilton says....Alexander Burr.

"I know we made a huge mistake, but I can not forgive someone who talks badly about his sister," Maria says. Peggy smiled.

"Thanks, Maria," She says.

Sincerely, I dont want to interfere with that.

The bell rings. We go to class, being careful that Maria and Peggy are not close to Eliza.

Alexander POV

* After school *

Aaron stays for a while with Peggy and Maria. I'm grimacing.

After he finishes, he comes to me and holds my hand while smiling at me. I grimace a little.

During the trip, Aaron is talking about something else, as if nothing happened, which embarrasses me a little.

In our dorm, Aaron and I sit on the couch.

"Aaron? Why are you on Peggy's side ??? Is it because Maria is your friend? "I ask. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"No. But tell me. Have you ever seen Eliza and Maria together? "Aaron asks.

"Yes and?" I ask.

"Do they looked happy?" Aaron asks.

"Yes..."

"No. Eliza maybe, but Maria looked happy? "Asks Aaron. I'm thinking.

"I...don't know," I say.

"Well, she was with her just to see if a relationship with her could have worked and if she liked it, but that's not the case," He says.

"But she did deceive Eliza anyway," I say.

"Lexy, it doesn't matter if you have different opinions ..."

"No, but I'm trying to understand. Maria was with Eliza and after she's with Peggy, "I say. Aaron puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Lexy, that's none of our business," Aaron says, giving me a reassuring smile.

"But ..." I stop.

"Okay," I say. He puts a kiss on my cheek which makes me smile.

Thomas POV

* Dormitory of James and Thomas *

"Why did not you say anything," James says, hugging me, lying on the couch.

"Because it's not my problem," I say.

James doesn't say anything, but nods after a few minutes.

I would like to talk more with him.

I'm sure he would have made a whole story until he's the last word.

I sigh and bring him closer to me.

527 words