Sorry/Do you think so?

Hercules POV

What should I do ????

I can call the police, but my cousin will not stand to see him behind the bars.

"He's tall, he's handsomely handsome, he has hairy hair and he ..." (It's in the"Laf x James???" Of I love you, but you? Part 1)

He was talking about Thomas.

He loves him.

And besides, he will get married.

They are getting married.

Too many things.

What should I do?

I hear footsteps.

I go away and hide myself somewhere.

Thomas smiled as he touched his ring.

I .... I ...

I leave my hiding place when I see him far enough.

I open the door and voice James. He smiles at me.

"Hey, how are you?" Asks James. I grimace and look elsewhere.

"Is there something wrong?" Asks James. I look at him and sit next to him.

"Do not tell me you and Laffy broke up  !!!" James asks in a sad, angry and surprised voice. I shake my head. He sighs with relief.

"So what is it?" Asks James.

"Are you and Tomato really going to get married?" I ask. He stretches a little.

"Ehh ... who told you? ..."

"I heard you," I say coldly, which makes him uncomfortable.

"Yes, that's right," he said.

"Why did not you tell me?" I ask.

"Maybe because you hate him, you can not even call him by his name," he said ironically. I let out a long sigh.

"You love him, huh? How do you love him? "I ask.

"Like you love your boyfriend ... listen to Herc, we've gone through a lot of things together and if you try to change my feelings for him, it's a waste of time for me and for you," he said seriously. which scares me a little.

"How can you love someone who hurts others?" I ask. He looks at me confused.

"I heard you, he hit Alex, now he's bad and can barely talk to me," I said furiously. James is looking elsewhere.

"Alex came here to accuse me that it's me who is causing Aaron's coma," he said calmly. I widen my eyes.

"What ... what?" I ask. James just nods.

"He told me he will never forgive me if he does not wake up," he said. I look at the floor. Alexander feels so bad that he needed to do that?

"But ... I do not know how ... he apologized. I...felt bad yesterday and Thomas could not see me. A nurse told him that Alexander is the cause of it and you know the rest, "he said calmly. I am stunned to look at the floor.

"I have to call the police," I said, not looking up. I feel my arm grabbed.

"Don't do it ..." James said.

"Tomato ... Thomas hurt Alex!" I scream to show that my choice is made.

"What Alex did is illegal too; he came to threaten a patient. Yet he is not in prison, "he said. I'm serves teeth frustrated.