Date of marriage

James POV

I can not stop thinking about Aaron who is in the hospital while I am at home.

He protected me ... again.

I owe him everything.

I sigh.

Thomas went to buy some errands.

I'm alone at home.

The door is ringing.

I open to see Maria.

"Hello James," Maria said in a sad voice.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Peggy cheated on me," said Maria.

I give him a look that means "I do not believe you."

"Really ???" I ask suspiciously. She nods.

"0/20 for your role as an actress!" James said with a laugh. Maria moans and laughs right after.

"I just came to see you to see how you're doing, I know I saw you when you came out of the hospital, but I just wanted to be sure I'm fine," Maria said. I laugh.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. Come in, "I say.

Maria sits on the couch next to me.

"Cool, you also have a ring on your finger," said Maria, smiling. James smiles and nods.

"So tell me! How6 are you going to do with the wedding? "Maria asked, ecstatic.

"I already know when I'll do it," I said.

"When???"

"After Aaron's wedding," I say. Maria is not so excited, but she does not let go of her smile.

"He misses you, right?" She asks. I nod and put it on my hand.

"Me too," Maria said, staring at the floor.

"Yesterday and today, I could not see him because the doctors had to keep an eye on him," I said. I sigh.

"Me neither, I could not see him," said Maria.

"I'm worried about Alexander," she murmurs. I look at her surprised.

"What??? He was between your relationship with Peggy !!! "I said not understanding.

"I know..but that does not prevent me from worrying. Aaron does not wake up and he gets up with that in his head. They still ended up being together, but now fate makes them take a break, "says Maria.

"Do not make that face Maria. Aaron would not like to see you like that, "I said.

"James, I can not smile saying that everything is fine when it is not ... Peggy worries for me, because I do not smile like before, I know ....." She says. Maria melts in tears

"I want him to wake up, I can not pretend to smile anymore," Maria said, putting her face in the palm of her hands.

I put my arms around her and make her rounds ... as Aaron did to me. I do everything to not let a tear flow.

Maria cries, putting her head on my chest. The door opens. It's Thomas.

Thomas POV

I'm back in the race to see Maria in James' arms. She's crying.

I am worried about her, but at the same time filled with jealousy.

I put the shopping on the table gently.

James sees me and says nothing concentrating on Maria. I do not know how to take it. I see she begins to calm down.

"I'm sorry ..." James cools Maria's word.

"Do not worry it's good to let go," James said, stroking his head. I sulk and cross my arms. I do not want to see this scene so I go to the room.

* Skip Time *

Third POV eye

Maria thanked James and left.

James goes to his bedroom and sees Thomas crossing his arms.

"Thomas," asks James. Thomas does not answer him and looks away. James stands next to him and puts a hand around the waist of his fiance a little taller than him. Thomas blushes and ignores him.

"What's wrong?" Asks James.

"Nothing," Thomas said. James takes his hand so that Thomas declines arms and puts a soft kiss on it.

"Tell me everything," James said. Thomas sighs.

"You did not say hello when I got home," Thomas said. James blinks.

"Thomas Maria was crying, I could not say hello to you," he said.

"You were too close to her," I said abruptly. James groans.

"Tommy, I wanted to console her," James said.

"She has Peggy for that," I said.

"Thomas, you have to stop," James said, crossing his arms so that his hand on Thomas's waist is no longer there.

"Excuse me ... but put yourself in my shoes, I go home and the first thing I see is you and Maria are hugging each other ." Thomas sulked. James puts a kiss on Thomas' cheek.

"I apologize next time I'll call you before cuddling someone who needs help," he said softly. But Thomas can feel the irony that comes out of every word.

He pouted.

"Okay, I'll have to stop acting like ..."

"A child," James said, laughing. Thomas smiles and rolls his eyes.

"Thomas ... I have something to tell you," James said seriously. The biggest is watching him.

"It's about marriage," James said seriously. Thomas panics.

"D... do not you want us to get married?"Ask Thomas ready to cry.

"No no no no no!!! I love you Thomas and I will not go back on my decision, "James said. Thomas is just as lost, but relieved.

James take Jamee's hands and looks in his eyes.

"I wish we were married after Aaron's wedding."

"What???!!!!"

867 words