Speaking a little bit

Alexander POV

After a few hours Aaron's aunt and uncle come home.

"Oh! Hello Alexander, sorry, I forgot you were there, "said Aaron's uncle.

"No, I'm sorry for staying, I must be disturbing you," I said, getting up.

"No, you can stay. It does not bother us at all, "said the man. I look at him surprised. I stay on the couch.

"Do you want a glass of water?" He asks. I nod.

"I'll bring it to you," he said.

Aaron's aunt sits on the couch. She has not said anything since she arrived.

Aaron's uncle arrives with a glass of water. He handed it to me. I take it and thank him.

"I must leave. I leave you, "said the gentleman. He gives a kiss on the cheek of Aaron's aunt and leaves.

After a few minutes in an embarrassing silence, I wonder if I would not be better off.

"You know?" Begins Aaron's aunt.

I drink the water and look at her.

"I'm not Aaron's mother. I am only his aunt. We do not even have the blood tie, but for me .... He's always been like the son I've never had, "she said, still staring at the floor.

"Before ... he was ... he did not talk to me too much ... but thanks to you ... you changed him. He had confidence in him ... what I want to tell you is that Aaron had ..... Aaron is lucky to have you, Alexander. "She said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Thank you ma'am, I'm sure Aaron loves you and your husband like he loves me," I said. She smiles at me. I smiled back.

"I'm going home," I said, getting up. She nods.

"Goodbye, Alexander," she said.

"Goodbye, and thank you for letting me stay home," I said.

"It's nothing," she said. I smile at him and leave the house. I close the door.

I am coming back home.

I go to my room and close the door.

I undress to put on my pajamas.

I lie on my bed alone.

Nobody to hug me.

No one to kiss me.

I'm going to sleep ... without Aaron.

354 words