Hospital

Thomas POV

I've been waiting for hours with Alexander in front of the restaurant.

What are they doing???

I sigh and finally take my phone. Alexander did it before, but he came across Aaron's answering machine.

I call him.

I hear his answering machine.

"Oh! God, did you know there was a bus accident today? "Asks a girl to a boy.

"Serious ???" asks the boy. I'm starting to worry.

"I'm leaving," I say.

"You can not do such a thing," Says Alexander.

"Hamilton ..."

"Don't call me that!" He says. I look at him confused.

"I'm engaged to Aaron! If you want to talk to me, it's Alexander Burr, "Alexander says. I frown. I'm moving away from him.

"You can't leave! What will James say if he does not see you? "Asks Alex. I'm grimacing.

"You're not going to tell me that you still want to wait for hours? Of course they will not come, " I say. He grimaces and looks away.

"I'm sure they'll come," Alex says. I roll my eyes.

"I don't think that ..." My phone rings.

I pick up.

"Halo?"

"Hello. Are you, Mr. Thomas Jefferson? " Asks a lady.

"Um ... yes," I say.

"Do you know anyone by the name of...James Madison?" She asks. I freeze.

For...why is she asking me this question?

"Y...yes...why...this question? Something happened to him? "I ask worried.

"James Madison is badly injured in the head and some breathing problems. He was ramed by a tree in a bus accident. " She says of an Olympian calm.

Oh my God.

Tears flow from my eyes, my body trembles.

"E ... Is he all right?" I ask, my voice barely audible.

"I can't answer that question now, sir," She says.

"What do you have Tho ..."

Alex's phone rings.

I run to go quickly to the hospital.

I can not lose him.

I don't want to lose him.

I run as fast as I can.

Alexander POV

"Hey Jefferson !!!" I scream when I see him go. He ignores me and goes where I do not know.

I take my phone quickly.

"Yes?"

"Hello. Do you know someone named Aaron Burr. "Ask a gentleman.

"Yes. I know him. "I say.

"We have come to tell you that Mr. Burr is seriously injured. The bus he was taking ramed a tree. He has a concussion, scratch, and other minor injuries, " Says the gentleman, not at all reassuring.

My heart stops. My tears are falling. I'm not moving.

"My God!!! Is he all right? "I ask.

"I can't say anything more, sorry." And with that the man hangs up.