Chapter 8: Sunhwa's trap, Kai's freedom

Sunhwa's pov:

" I AM NOT GOING!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Tao dragged out of my bed. " Meimei~ Please... Get up and go to school or else Duizhang~ will have my head." Tao stopped pulling me. I hide myself in my blanket.Suddenly, I head someone come in.

Tao's pov:

I never thought that she would be so stubborn. Then Lay hyung came in. " Ah... Lay hyung, help me. She refuses to get out of bed. She is getting late for school." Lay hyung let out a sigh. Then, Luhan hyung come in with his messy bed hair and he is hugging a pillow. He groan and said," What happened??"

I explained it to him what exactly happened. He rubbed his temples and said," I'll handle this." He walked and sat on her bed. He pull down the blanket and revealed her face. " Hey, go to school. Don't be scared remember what I told you last night." She nod ,stood up and went to the bathroom.

Luhan hyung turned and face us. " See, that doesn't seemed to be a big problem." Me and Lay hyung is so suprised. Luhan hyung cleares his throat and continued," Now will you excuse me I was about to rest." He went out. Lay hyung chased after him. I guess he is in a hurry.

I went out and went downstairs. Kris hyung is already there. He is sitting on the sofa and he is reading something. I sat beside him and asked, " Whatca reading??" He is still face his reading material and answered, " Work.. You know the usual."

" Hey, Can you fetch Sunhwa after school?? I have work to do." He asked me. " Okie, no prob." Then, Kai came in joining us. He looked at me and said," Mind if I come?? it has been a really long time since I've gone out. I could've gone out but you guys never let me and I can't teleport out with Luhan hyung's force field." I nod.

Luhan's pov:

I walked out of my room and head to my room. I wanna sleep. I am so tired. Actually, Vampires don't really need sleep unless we are exhausted. We usually need an hour or two to sleep. I was about to open the door to my room when Lay blocked me. " What do you want?" I asked him.

He stay silent so I pushed him aside, entered my room and lay down on my bed. Lay walked in and sat down on my bed. I kicked him off of my bed as I hate people touching or sitting on my bed. Lay sigh and said, " I wanna ask you something."

Can't I have some rest? " Hurry up.. I wanna rest." I said, still laying on my bed. " You can't read her mind, right. She is the one that you babble about the other day." I sat up instantly. " How did you know?? " I asked him. I can't believe that he figure it out.

" Hm... Let's see... Firstly, you let her use your bed when she is unconscious. Secondly, you held hands with her when both of you coming down the stairs. Thirdly, you were being too nice with her and Lastly, I can see that you tried to read her mind but failed." He explained to me.

Hais... I can't hide anything from him sometimes. " Don't tell anyone or you're toast. Got it." " Arraso.. I kinda owe you."

" You owe me alot..Without me you're probably dead now." I said and shooed him out of my room. He leave the room. I lay down and drift of to sleep.

Tao's pov:

I am now driving her to school. For the entire journey she keep asking me ' Do I really have to go?' She asked me," Do you have any problems when you're awakening??" Well, that's a shock. " To be honest, I don't know." She looked confused," Wae?"

" Not all of us are born vampire. I am born human and turned by your brother." I explained. Well, after saying that it reminds me that even though it has been 15 years that I have been a vampire, I still cannot forgot that day that I met Kris hyung.