Chapter 29

Jack hasn't called me or texted me to see how I am. I got out of the hospital two days ago.
I haven't gone to school so I wouldn't know if Jack has been going. I also don't know how he's doing. I texted him all day yesterday and after getting no responses I finally gave up. I know he's still broken from his sister, but he could of just asked me how I am.
I know I'm being a selfish bitch just thinking about it.
"Honey someon is here to see you!" My mom yells.
My heart leaps. Jack.
I race out the door and down the steps to the foyer. I stare at the figure in the doorway. Cameron.
My eyes water a little and a smile spreads across my face. I run and jump into his arms.
"Cameron!" I squeal.
"Hey Liz." He says muffled into my hair.
"I missed you so much." I smile big with my legs wrapped around his waist.
"I missed you too." He let's me down and we stare into each other's eyes for a second. My heart does a huge thud when my mom walks into the room clearing her throat.
How awkward.
"Hi Cameron." She smiles at him big. I know that she's always liked Cam better than Jack.
Cam doesn't have a bad reputation or a sour attitude. She also thinks Cam is cuter and has better manners.
"Hi Mrs Hardy!" He smiles his perfect smile. "How are you doing today?" He asks.
"Oh! I am fantastic! Thank you for asking." She smiles big.
Cam let's go of me and walks toward her.
"Wow what's that smell? It smells amazing! Are you cooking?" He says sucking up.
I roll my eyes and walk into the living room while he shoves his head up my mothers ass.
"I love that shirt by the way." Cam says.
I groan extremely loud. "Suck up!" I yell.
"Thanks Liz." He fake smiles from the kitchen. He winks at me and my stomach rises a little. Why am I having these feelings for Cameron?
"So where's Jack?" Cameron asks walking into the room and plopping on the couch.
"I don't know. He hasn't tried to communicate with me since I saw him at the hospital." I shrug and look down.
"Let's go over there." He says standing up.
"I don't know that me showing up with you would be the best idea." I say.
"Right." He sighs. "Well want to go do something?" He asks and I get suspicious.
"Maybe I should just go over there." I test him.
"Well maybe he needs some space." He looks at the wall.
"You just wanted to go over there with me."
"Well now that I think about it... Just let him be. C'mon let's do something." He says grabbing my hand.
"I'm going to go talk to him." I say grabbing my keys and walking to the door.
"I'll be here..." He says looking broken and sits on the couch.
•••
"Hi Mrs. Gilinsky how are you?" I ask the tired looking women standing in front of me.
"I've been better love, how about you?" She says running her fingers through her hair.
"I'm really sorry." I say looking down.
"Well I know you didn't come here for me, Jack is upstairs." She says fake smiling barely, and points towards the stairs.
I knock on the door of Jack's room and wait.
"Jack?" I say after a few seconds.
"Jack..."
I decide to just go in. Bad idea Liz.
I walk in to see Jack laying on the bed, blinds drawn, and staring at the ceiling unmoving.
"Jack?" I say.
I walk in more and the smell hits my nostrils. I cough a little.
"Baby... have you showered in the past two days?" I ask holding my nose.
He shakes his head barely and doesn't stop staring at the ceiling.
"Baby..." I whisper and sit on the side of his bed.
"Let's go shower... Okay?" I say and he shakes his head.
"You're going to pass down seeing me naked... all wet, and soapy." I say seductively.
He nods a little and I frown.
"Oh." Does he even want to see me anymore? Does he even like me?
"Uhm..." I sigh and look around the room.
"Well I'm going to go. Thanks for checking up on me Jack." I say holding back the tears.
"Liz.." He croaks.
I turn and look at him.
"I'm sorry. Come lay with me?" He whispers.
"Why." I sigh.
"Because."
"I need to go home." I whisper.
"Fine, I'll shower with you." He says barely smiling.
"Oh wow thanks. The privilege!" I joke.
I walk over and help him stand up.
I hug him tight and cough.
"Jack you smell."
"Sorry babe." He smiles at me.
I walk over and take off all the sheets and covers a pillow cases.
I quickly run downstairs and throw them in the wash then run upstairs.
I find Jack sitting on the bed staring at the floor.
"C'mon baby." I whisper and stand him up.
I turn on the faucet and turn to Jack.
I want to cheer him up.
I grab the bottom of Jack's shirt and slide it up. I rub his abs and arms slowly and smile at him.
"I love you." He says smiling down at me.
"Is this why?" I say and rip his shorts down.
I giggle a little.
"Wow. I like the effect I have on you." I stare at his huge length.
"That was fast." I whisper biting my lip.
"You're just so hot Liz." He moans.
"Oh am i?" I wink and sit him down on the toilet seat. I stand in front of him and slowly slide off my shirt. I throw it on the floor and dance a little in front of him and shake my boobs.
"Noo Liz." He moans touching himself.
"Hold on I'm just so wet." I moan and slide down my shorts to reveal my bright pink thong. I rub myself all over and wink at Jack who is shifting uncomfortably.
I turn around and slowly slide my thong down till it drops to the floor.
Jack grabs my ass with both hands and rubs around slowly. I feel him pull me towards him.
"Liz..." He moans and unclasps my bra.
He picks me up and sets me on the counter.
"Screw you for being hot." He says and opens the cabinet. He unwraps the condom fast and pulls it on himself.
"You're so hot." He moans and sucks on my neck.
I can feel already that he's going to leave a mark. He makes his way down to my breasts and sucks on them.
I moan loud. "Jack..."
"Sorry babe." He smirks and thrusts into me without warning.
"Oh Jack!" I scream.
"I know I make you scream but my parents are home." he winks.
"Sorry I just can't help myself around you." I wink back and rub my boobs hard.
"Liz stop." He says licking his lips and thrusting harder.
I throw my hands onto the wall and moan.
"Fuck Jack." I moan.
"I'm punishing you for being a naughty girl by teasing me." He growls into my ear.
"I'm so sorry... Daddy." I whisper and Jack looses himself.
"Holy fucking god." He gets twice as hard inside me and begins thrusting harder and faster.
The bathroom fills with the sound of the shower, moans, and the slapping of skin on skin.
Jack grabs onto my ass for support and I hold onto his shoulders. I scrap my fingernails on his shoulders and start screaming his name as my pelvis becomes tighter.
"Jack! Oh shit!" I scream and he moans my name loud.
My back starts slamming into the faucet as Jack slams into me harder than ever. I don't care though. The feeling is amazing I can't even feel the pain on my back.
I feel Jack fill into the condom just as I let go and my head rests on the mirror.
"Shit Liz. I feel so much better." He says breathing fast.
I try to catch my breath as Jack pulls out of me and throws the condom away.
"Maybe we should shower now." He winks and hops in.
"I hate how guys don't have to be sore after sex." I yell over the sound of rushing water.
"You're definatly going to be sore babe. I slammed into you hard." I could just tell he was smirking.
"Asshole." I smile and hop off the sink already feeling the soreness
Once I stand in the shower I speak up, "You went pretty wild huh babe." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him gently while water falls over our bodies.
"I love you so much." He smiles into the kiss.
I wash Jack's body and hair and he does the same to me.
Once we get out we both lay on his bed in towels holding hands.
"I love this moment. Just us, laying here, no worries." I smile staring at the ceiling.
He stands up ruining the moment. He walks over to his dresser and let's his towel drop for a minute. I stare at his defined ass until he slips boxers on.
"Tease." I say and he chuckles his deep laugh. He's so beautiful.
He slips on some sweatpants and a vans t-shirt.
"All clean." I smile as he lays on his bed.
"Go put your stuff in the dryer." I say and he moans.
"Uuggghhhhh fine." He stands up and walks downstairs for a minute.
When he finally returns I'm back in my clothes.
"Awhhh." He frowns and I smile at him. I jump on the bed and pat next to me.
He lays down with his back to me and I wrap my arms around him.
"I love you." I whisper into his ear.
"I love you too."
"So I'm guessing you haven't been going to school?" I ask him after a minute of silence. He moves and we switch positions so he's holding me and I smile.
"No." He bluntly says. "You know, the guys have been telling me how everyone is asking about you."
"Really?" I ask.
"Yep."
I turn to him and look into his beautiful brown eyes and smile.
"I love you." I say again.
"I love you more." He smiles.
He kisses me gently and it's enough for me to know that he's not lying.
We switch positions again and he's laying on his back and I rest my head on the crook of his neck with my hand on his chest.
He kisses my forehead and I feel my eyes get droopy.
•••
"Jack..." Mrs. Gilinsky shakes us awake.
I wake up and she's smiling at us.
She hands me my phone with a picture of me and Jack sleeping and I smile.
"Thank you." I smile at her.
"Well I woke you up because your mother is here and she doesn't look happy." she frowns.
"What?" Jack says opening his eyes and saying in a scratchy voice.
Damn he's hot.
"Okay thanks." I smile.
I stand up and Jack wraps his arms around my waist. This small gesture makes me feel all giddy inside.
He wraps his hand with mine and we walk downstairs.
"Liz, let's go. Now." My mother says and I'm already frightened.
"Okay..." I say letting go of Jack's hand.
I walk towards her and Jack follows. Bad idea Jack. He doesn't know my mom when she's pissed.
"Bye babe." He says unsure but leans down and kisses me anyways. I quickly kiss him back and follow my mom out.
I decide not to say anything till she does.
She doesn't say anything until we enter the house. She disappears into the kitchen and comes back with something in her hand.
She lifts up a small plastic bag with something inside.
Fuck. Shit. Holy shit. The end of Liz. I'm dead.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?" She screams so loud the house shakes. I swear.
I stare blankly at the condom in the plastic baggie.
Bye Jack.
-------------
AN: hey y'all!!;)) sorry bout this ending but PLEASE VOTE:))
love all of you!!