Chapter 15

I'm kind of glad to be back at school. Jack and I spent the whole week together and he secretly slept over at my house one night and it was the best night sleep I ever had. But of course in the morning he was gone. I feel like he always has a time limit on us. I don't know if he's going to ask me out soon or not it's confusing. I mean we have done stuff together and we sometimes act like a couple but I don't know.

"Hey cutie." Nash whispers in my ear once I walk into the lunchroom in the morning.

I smile and hug him. "Hey! Haven't seen you in a while!" I laugh. Cameron walks up next to him and smiles big at me leaning against a wall. Holy shit he's hot. No... stop. "Hey." Cameron smiles.

"Hey." I bite my lip and blush.

"So want to hang at my house tonight?" Nash blushes while looking down. Fuck. Does he know me and Jack are a thing?

"Umm..." I say.

"Aren't you with Jack?" Matt butts in.

"Well hello to you! Isn't the whole gang here?!? C'mon where's Taylor? Is he hiding in Nash's highlights?" I joke squinting look at Nash.

"Cock!" I hear someone yell and know it's Taylor.

"Hey Tay!" I yell down the hallway and he appears smiling with a red bandana on his head. Why are all these boys so attractive? Jack is the best looking. I smile at my thought.

"Let's sit." Nash says and we all sit at a lunch table. The first bell rings in 10 minutes so we have time to hang out. I've become close to these guys somewhat. I talk to Nash and Cameron in class and text Matt about his girlfriend and Jack and much more all the time. Matt knows almost everything about me and it's just a bonus he lives across the street from me. Cameron is extremely sweet and flirty. He has a gorgeous smile and I love his hair. STOP LIZ.

Taylor is hot and just down right crazy. I forgave him for the bonfire night and now we are friends.

Matt smiles at me across the table and I smile back.

"So you and Jack?" Cameron asks nervously.

"I don't know. We definatly have something but I wouldn't say we're dating." I shrug.

"Watch out for Jack though... He can be-" Cameron is cut off by JJ walking up to the table.

"Hey y'all!" He says in a southern accent.

He looks over at me and smirks.

"I'm sorry my family is from Texas!"

"Everyone in America says y'all... You just say it oddly. You definatly have an accent." JJ smiles.

"Yeah it's hot!" Taylor yells out.

"Thanks dude!" I wink.

Since JJ is best friends with Jack we don't pick up on the conversation about him any longer.

"Where is Jack?" I ask and no one looks at me. They all shrug and go on with whatever they were doing.

JJ looks nervous and looks anywhere but at me.

"Johnson?" I wave my hand in front of his face. "Yoo-hoo!" I smile.

"Oh sorry... Um Jack is with a friend getting some last minute homework done." He weakly smiles and stands up.

"I have to go." JJ walks away.

They all turn and look at me.

"He's lying." Cameron rolls his eyes.

"Obviously." Nash chuckles.

"I know... JJ is a horrible liar." I shrug.

"So where is Jack is the question." Matt sighs.