Chapter 18

This is what I picture Quinn looking like!:)

----------

"Hey cutie." Jack smiled as I hopped in his car.

I was wearing black simple high waisted shorts with a white crop top with the aiffle tower on it in black and white with my white vans.

"I like your stomach." Jack looks down at my exposed tan stomach and I giggle a little bit.

"Shut up." I push him playfully.

***

"Welcome to me casa!" Sam says opening the door slurring his words a little bit. Wow he's already drunk and we are only 5 minutes late.

He was right. All the guys are here, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Taylor, and JJ. Now there's us. (Sorry no Carter Reynolds i'm not a fan of him.)

"Hey Liz! Where uh is your uhm.. Your friend?" Nash asks me as I enter the living room.

"Quinn?" I ask. He nods

"Probably at her boyfriends house." I shrug.

"Oh." He sighs.

"Do you like her?" I smirk.

"What? Me? No! She's just really cool and it's fun to hang out with a girl that isn't dating one of my best friends. And that didn't make any sense did it... I'm not fooling you." He sighs again and I laugh a little bit.

"It's cool I won't tell her. And if it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure she's breaking up with her boyfriend this week." I shrug and he smiles a little bit.

"Ugh. I shouldn't be smiling for someone breaking up that's bad. Bad Nash." He hits his head and I giggle more.

Jack walks up next to me and snakes his arm around my waist claiming me. In a way that's annoying but it's kind of cute.

"So when do you think that will happen?" Nash asks.

"Welll I mean i'm not sure when but he said he's been acting weird lately and she's just not feeling it anymore."

"Oh. Well that's sad." He tries to act sympathetic.

I laugh again, "Well yeah. I guess." I shrug and smile while walking to the kitchen.

"What do we got here?" I ask looking through the many red cups filled with weird substances.

"Don't worry none of them are spiked. It's just mixtures of random stuff I found in my parents wine cellar. They don't even drink any of it anyways." Sam shrugs.

"Alright." I pick a random one and down it. Beer.

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Jack asks next to me.

"We were thinking some late night laser tag. We rented out a whole place and then after we were going to come back and just chill and maybe hit the hot tub and pool before winter rolls in." Sam drinks his cup staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"That sounds pretty cool dude and one thing... Shit what was it I swear I just had it..." Jack fumbles for words.

"Oh yeah! Uhm... Stop staring at my girlfriend." He fake smiles and takes me into the living room. I giggle a little bit and take a seat next to him.

"So when are we leaving?" Matt asks out loud to no one specific.

"7." Nash answers looking at his phone.

"I'm going to invite Quinn if that's cool." I shout to Sam.

"The more the merrier for whoever the fuck Quinn is!" He shouts from the kitchen.