Chapter 12

We pull up to the bowling alley and Jack smirks at me. He hops out and walks over to my side of the car. I already have the door open.

"I wanted to open it." He pouts.

"Oh. I'm so sorry." I laugh and close the door. He opens it back up and grabs my hand and helps me out even though I would be fine without him. He just wants to get a gentleman. I smile at him and he stops.

"What?" I say.

He shrugs and keeps walking "Nothin."

I breathe out and shake it off. Oh well.

We walk up to the bowling place and I see a few kids from our school. What? Do a lot of people skip school?

"Hey guys!" Jack smiles

They all turn around and smile. There's 2 boys and 2 girls. Both of the girls sit and smirk at Jack. Um okay.

"How's it been? I haven't seen you much this year." A tall dirty blonde says.

"I've been actually pretty good." Jack laughs.

"Who's this?" A cute guy next to the blonde says. Oh crap.

"Oh! Hey Liz! Remember me?" Chase beams.

"Haha. Yeah!" I smile at him.

He walks up to me and hugs me. Oh, he's friendly!

He whispers in my ear, "It's really nice to see you." He pulls away with his hands still on my arms and he winks at me.

"You too." My voice cracks and I clear it.

"You too." I say again more clearly.

He smirks and laughs a deep laugh. Woah there!

Jack walks up to us. "Reunion over let's get to bowling." He says putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me to the front desk. We get our shoes and bowling balls and make our way back.

"We ordered 5 basket of fries. I figured y'all would all be hungry." The blonde says.

"Starving." I laugh.

The two girls stand up.

"Oh right, Liz, this is Molly." He points to a tall brunette. She's really pretty.

"And this is Paris." He gestures to the blonde next to her. I feel like the ugliest person here. Jack stares at the two girls for a minute then turns his attention to the fries and shoves a handful in his mouth.

"Let's get this thing started." He says with his mouth full. He's still so gorgeous.

The order is: Mason, Jack, Molly, Chase, Me, And then Paris. I'm guessing Mason is the other guy.

Mason goes first and hits 4 pins. He goes again and gets a spare. He turns around and smirks cockily. He pulls out a cigarette and pops it in his mouth. He lights it up and puffs out smoke.

"Nasty." Molly rolls her eyes. She walks over and sits next to me.

"Hey." She smiles. "Hey." I smile back.

"So are you and Jack a thing?" She bumps into my shoulder.

"I'm not sure." I shrug. "We kissed today and we skipped together but I don't know what we really are to be honest."

"He's a real looker." She winks, "Watch out though, girls fawn all over him."

"I can tell. Especially when he walked in here." I laugh.

"Sorry, it's just that Paris is obsessed with him and I was messing with her. But seriously watch out for Paris. She's not the nicest person and she likes to get what she wants. No matter what" She sighs.