Chapter 14

As soon as we get to the car I stop.

"Mom! You totally overreacted!!" I yell at her.

I hear Jack rush out of the door, I glance at him and back at my mom.

"Don't take one more step towards my daughter or I will call the cops." My mom growls.

Jack stops in his tracks.

"Please Mrs. Hardy...." Jack begins.

"Jack I think it would be best if you left.." I whispered to him.

"Liz... Please. I need to talk to you. Five minutes. I'm begging you." Jack's eyes plead.

"Mom.."

"In five minutes I'm calling the cops." My mom says sternly and gets in the car.

Jack and I walk back in the school. The hallway is empty. Once we get to the side he begins, "I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I really didn't. And seducing you in the bathroom were not my plans. Of course if that's what you wanted to do, I would give you whatever you want..." Jack smirks a little but goes on, "We just started this... thing. Why stop it now? Do you seriously want to give up on us because of some stupid suspension." He sighs.

"It's not some stupid suspension... my mother never wants me to see you again." I grumble.

"I will gain her trust back. But you have to back me up Liz please." He begs with pleading eyes.

"Okay... Do you really like me that much?"

He gets closer to me until our lips are almost touching. He pushes his lips gently against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he rubs my sides. He gently kisses me over and over again on my lips. It's so passionate and romantic.

"Does that answer your question?" He asks.

"Yes, and much more." I smile.

I rest my head on his neck and he hugs me gently.

"Liz?" I hear mother say. I jump a little and look towards her. I stand my ground and grab Jack's hand.

"Mom, you're wrong about Jack. Just because you think those were his intentions doesn't mean they were. He's an amazing guy and you can't make me stop seeing him." I breathe out.

She stares at me with intense eyes. "Get in the car." She growls.

"Okay. Come on Jack." I pull Jack towards the door and my mom rolls her eyes. She doesn't say anything. What? I seriously thought she would scream at me. I quickly drag Jack and we jump in the back seat.

My mom gets in the drivers seat and sighs. "I'm just giving Jack a ride home. You're still grounded young lady."

"Can I please still see Jack?" I beg pouting.

"I suppose. Only because of what he said earlier and he seems to really like you."

Do you ever just get these random thoughts? Because I look at Jack and I see him gently smile and I want to throw him on the seat and fuck him right now. He rubs his thumb on my hand and I smile back. I lay down in his lap and close my eyes. The gentle rocking of the car and Jack playing with my hair sends me into a deep sleep.

Jack shakes me awake what seems like a minute later. The fact that it was 5 minutes later makes me mad because I'm exhausted. I look up at him and wink.

"Too tired..." I mumble.

He realizes what I'm doing.

"I'll take you inside with me" He says outloud.