THE END

"I can't believe my baby girl is growing up." My mom cries hard as I hug her.
"Mom you'll be okay! I'll visit you lots." I wipe a single tear that finds its way out.
"The house will be so quiet." She sobs more. "I'm going to be alone!!" She screeches and hugs me tighter.
I suck in a breath of air that I'm having trouble getting.
"Mom I'm so sorry." I start crying.
"No no don't be." She finally lets go and let's out one more sob before wiping her eyes and stopping.
"You need to go. This is very exciting for both of us. I'm very proud of you baby girl." She places both of her hands on my cheeks and smiles.
"I love you mom." I smile and wipe my eyes.
"I love you too sweetheart." She nods.
"Find someone who will take care of you." I whisper.
"I'll try." She nods. "And you'll be okay. Once college over Jack will-"
"Mom please stop. I'll cry again." I close my eyes tight and sigh.
"I'm sorry. Go find some cute boys." She pokes my stomach and I giggle a little.
"Will do mom." I wink and hug her one last time.
"Have fun Hun." She looks at me one last time before I turn around and walk up the steps to the university.
I think back over the summer. Jack and I went mounting climbing and went to Florida to Disney world. We also went to New York and had sex on the roof that How I Met Your Mother was filmed on.
I laugh at myself as I think about that memory and continue walking.
"Liz!" I hear someone yell and I look around and see no one.
I shrug and continue walking up to the girls dorms.
"Liz!! Wait up!" I hear someone yell and this time I'm sure that I hear it.
I turn around and see a figure running with bags connected all over their body. I can slowly see a figure with brown short hair show up.
He runs clumsily towards me with his brown hair and sunglasses bobbing up and down.
"Yeah?" I shout still not able to see who it is.
They continue running towards me and I smile as I see who it is.
"Conner!" I laugh as he trips over his suitcase and goes tumbling to the ground.
"Shit!" We both yell and I drop my bags and go running towards him.
"Are you okay?" I laugh once I hear him chuckling at himself.
"Awh you were always so clumsy." I smile and untangle the straps of his bags off his neck.
Once all the bags are untangled and gathered together I help him stand up and hug him tight.
"I'm so glad you're here! Will you help me move in?" I smile.
"I think we should do mine first considering how many bags I have and how clumsy I am." He shrugs and we both laugh.
"That's true." I smile and walk back to my bags with him following.
"Let's walk slow." I suggest and we turn towards the boys dorms.
"So what did you do over the summer?" I ask and I can see him smirking underneath the shade of his sunglasses.
"Lots of stuff actually. You know that girl Lindsey?" He chuckles.
"Oh god." I rolls my eyes and his laughter becomes louder.
"Yes I do." I sigh.
"Well we had fun this summer. Nah but for real I took her to some nice places around the country because I was going to go anyways and we were bored so she came with me and we ended up really liking each other but she went to college in Iowa." He shrugs looking at the ground.
"Well you can always meet up after college." I suggest.
"Yeah I guess." He shrugs. "But you can tame this beast." He pulls up his arms and flexes his arm muscles.
I laugh loudly and some people give us weird looks.
"So what about your boy?" He asks looking forward.
My heart picks up its pace at the mention of Jack.
"He went to Yale." I say bluntly.
"Woah! Yale? For real? Damn I didn't know that boy was a fuckin genius!" He chuckles and pops his gum.
"Yeah he did." I force a fake laugh out.
"That's interesting though." He nods.
"I'm happy for him though." I sigh.
"You don't sound happy." He says.
"I am, I just wish he was here, ya know?" I ask.
"Yeah I totally get it." He nods and we reach the boys dorms.
Conner slides his card through and he gestures for me to walk in first and I do so.
"What dorm number?" I ask.
"203 so we have to go upstairs." He sighs.
We walk towards the elevator and press the up button.
There's a silence lingering through the air as we think about the same thing. Why are we separated from the people we love?
Conner and I both look up at each other at the same time and give each other a simpathy smile and enter the elevator.
"I'm kind of scared. Like we're going to have to actually start trying in school." He groans.
"At least you're not doing a sport on top of it." I sigh looking around the elevator.
"Haha sucks for you." He chuckles and goes to trow his head back but bangs his head on the elevator wall and groans.
"Fuck." He says barely audible over my loud laughter.
My laugh echoes all throughout yhe elevator and hallway as the door opens and reveals a ton of students staring at us.
Conner mumbles profanities as he walks through the open doors and I follow him, doubled over, still laughing.
"You make me laugh." I say still barely laughing as we reach his room.
He slides in the key and opens the door.
The door opens and reveals a couple making out on one of the beds.
The noise of the door opening obviously doesn't phase them so conner clears his throat.
The girls head pops up right before the boys.
"Oh sorry." The girl says and stands up, fixing her short skirt.
The boy stands up after her, fixing his crotch and standing behind the girl.
"I was just saying goodbye." She nods.
"I'll miss you babe." She turns around and kisses him again.
They begin making out again and I clear my throat this time.
"Oh. Okay." She nods and scurries out the door in a rush.
She leaves the boy standing in the middle of the room, smirking.
"She's not my girlfriend." He shakes his head and his eyes travel up and down my body.
"Gross." I roll my eyes and walk in the room past him and sit on the bed that the couple were not making out on.
Conner follows after me silently and drops his stuff on the bed.
"I'm Jake by the way." He says still smirking.
His eyes dart between yes both of us, obviously waiting for an introduction from the both of us.
"I'm Conner." Conner says and nods at the boy, Jake.
Sounds like Jack.
My heart hurts again.
Jake turns his gaze towards me.
"I'm Liz." I squeak.
"Cute name." He smirks again.
"So are y'all dating?" He asks.
"No!" We both shout and laugh.
"Oh so you're single?" He asks smirking at me again.
"No. I have a boyfriend." I lie.
Technically me and Jack broke up but I'm not letting this pig know that.
"Go figure. A pretty thing like you can't possibly be single." He shrugs.
"Well I'm going to the bar, I'll see both of you around." He waves and closes the door behind him.
I roll my eyes and stand up.
"Can we go to my room? It smells bad in here." I pout.
Conner chuckles and nods. "Yeah of course."
He picks up all of my bags for me, ignoring me telling him I'll carry them, and walks out of the door.
"Really, I'm a big girl I can carry my own bags!" I jog behind him as we walk outside towards the girls dorms.
"Liz relax." He laughs and picks up his pace.
I frown and pick up my pace to catch up with him.
"What dorm number?" He asks.
"100. So it should be like the first one." I say.
"Good, these are heavy." He sighs.
"Conner! I said I could carry some!" I cry.
"I'm kidding!" He laughs and continues walking.
"Ugh!" I stomp my foot and walk after him.
Once we reach my dorm I take a deep breath. Hopefully there won't be any people making out or a naked person.
I slide my key through and open the door to find an empty dorm room.
I let out my deep breath.
"Maybe I don't have a roommate, or she's coming later." I shrug and dump my stuff on the nearest bed.
Conner comes up behind me and dumps the rest of my bags on the bed also.
"I'll unpack later." I sigh.
"Do you want to go get lunch?" He suggest.
"Yeah, but can I take a nap first? I'm seriously exhausted." I sigh.
He looks at me for a second then nods.
"Call me later." He hugs me tight and then walks out of the door.
I push all my belongings to the end of the bed and curl up under the comfy white comforter that I'll be changing for my blue one soon.
After about a minute I hear a knock on the door.
My whole body goes stiff.
Is that my new roommate? I mean who else could it be?
Wouldn't she have a key though?
I hear another knock and this time I stand up and walk towards the door.
I take a deep breath and swing the door open.
When I open the door it reveals a small blonde girl with her bleach blonde hair in a high pony tail.
"Hi I'm Kelley." She smiles.
"Hi." I smile a little curious.
"Oh! Sorry. I'm your roommate! But I totally lost my key! I'm so sorry! Did I wake you?" She asks.
"No you're fine." I smile and open the door wider so her small petite body can walk through.
She quickly shuffles through and I close the door behind her.
She walks over to the other bed and dumps her stuff on it.
"This room is pretty nice. We have a tv!" She smiles at me and I nod.
"Yeah I guess." I shrug.
"Oh my gosh! You're so pretty!" She says like she just saw me or something.
I laugh a little and say, "Thanks."
"Sorry. I'm just so nervous! Are you a slob or a clean person? Do you use the bathroom a lot or take long showers? Do you use lots of towels and do you have a heavy period?" She blabbers on for about 5 minutes before I finally stop her.
"I'm a clean and normal person the only bad thing is I occasionally might have long showers because my hair takes forever to wash and I have a lot of hair to shave." I chuckle and she begins laughing with me.
"Well that's not too bad!" She laughs.
"Yeah." I awkwardly.
We end up sitting down and talking for a good hour and a half and I learn she's a really sweet girl that also plays volleyball so I'll be on her team.
"Oh! I'll go get some snacks and a movie! We can pig out! Be right back!" She smiles and begins walking out.
"Okay." I laugh and pull out my phone to text Conner I can't go to lunch today that I will tomorrow considering classes don't start for another week.
I lay down and stare at the ceiling for another good 5 minutes before I hear a knock on the door.
Finally, she's back.
"Finally!" I say as I yank the door open and expect Kelley to be there but instead all the air is sucked out of my lungs.
"Jack?" I say.
"Hey baby." He smiles at me.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I scream and jump into his arms.
"I go here." He says and I pull away.
"You what?!? No!" I scream.
The smile doesn't leave his face.
"Oh but yes!" He smiles. "Remember when I was on the phone with Yale accepting them that you made me do in front of you?" He smirks.
"Yeah..." I say hesitantly.
"That was really the dean here." He smiles.
"You son of a bitch." I shake my head at my boyfriend that stands in front of me.
"Thanks." He smirks.
"You just ruined a perfectly great lifestyle for me." I say.
"But I love you." He frowns.
"I'd do anything for you, including giving up Yale." He says.
"You're crazy." I shake my head.
"I know." He smiles at me.
---------
THE END!! Thank you for reading my book! I apreciate every read and vote!! I love all of you!! Suggest this book to your friends!

NOTE: PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR MY NEW BOOK AND GO READ IT!! It's not a fanfiction but it'll be amazing! I'm really excited about it and y'all should be too so go look for it! :) It'll be up soon.