Chapter 24

Listen to give me love while reading this chapter:))) love y'all <333
-------
I haven't talked to Liz in a week. Well trust me, I've tried. She always brushes me off and says she needs more time. I need her so bad. I haven't seen her beautiful face in 36 hours and 27 minutes. I skipped school Thursday and she skipped Friday. I need her back now.
"I just need her back can you please help me? I'm nothing without her." I say through the phone.
"It's only been a week dude." Nash says on the other line.
"That's a week too long." I croak.
"Give her time, she'll come around. I mean you did call her a slut."
"I know!!!" I scream back.
"Ok whatever bye." The line goes dead.
I sigh and shove my phone back in my pocket. Damn. A week.
I need fresh air.
I slip on my vans she bought me for my birthday and took a step outside to the cool September air.
I take a deep breath and find a rock to kick down the street. *Kick* I love her. *Kick* She doesn't love me *Kick* Will she ever take me back? *Kick* The rock goes through the gutter and I hear a sniffle. I look up and am staring straight into the beautiful brown eyes of Liz Hardy.
"Liz?" I manage to say.
"Jack..." She whispers with red puffy eyes.
That's when she starts sprinting at me. I smile and catch her as she jumps into my arms.
"Holy shit babe I've missed you so much!" I say into her hair that's sprawled all over my face and shoulders.
"I've missed you more!" She cries into my shoulder.
I rock her back and forth and don't let her down.
"Eh... Jack." She squirms.
"Noo. I'm not letting you go." I say.
"Fine. But let me see your face."
I relax a little and look into her eyes. I smile and we crash our lips together. A week since I've felt her warm, soft, plump lips on mine. A week since I've held her. It's not even that long but it felt like a year to me. I hope she missed me as much as I missed her.
She pulls away and smiles. I decide to put her down and I smile down at her also.
I put my hands on her neck with my thumbs on her cheeks. I gently rub her slightly pink cheeks with my thumbs.
"You're so beautiful." I smile and caress her pink lips with my thumbs gently.
"I love you so much." She smiles.
"I love you more." I smile back and continue kissing her in the middle of the street.
"Take me home now." She demands her eyes going crazy.
"For what?" I smile.
"My mom isn't home."
"Oh really?" I smirk.
"Mmhm." She smiles up at me.
"Well what are we waiting for?" I wink.
"I dunno." She shrugs.
We quickly walk to her house.
•••
Liz's POV
"Oh Jack." I moan as his tongue flicks around inside of me.
He finally moves his head up and smirks at me. He kisses his way up to my chest and slips off his and my shirt. I stare at his body and gulp. He's so hot.
I grab his neck and bring him close.
"I want you inside of me now." I demand.
"What? Really?" He asks looking at me. The lights are off in the room but the moon sends a light glow through the window.
"Yes." I nod.
"Are you sure you're ready?" he asks.
"Do you not want to?" I ask.
"Of course! I'm just making sure."
"Then do me." I smirk at him and his eyes light up.
"But I don't have a condom." He says breathing out.
"Oh."
We sit awkwardly for a second and then I say, "I bet my mom has some. She's been quite active lately." I laugh a little.
"Is she home?"
I laugh again, "she's never home." I shrug.
I hop out of bed only in my bra and Jack slaps my ass. I squeal a little and jump.
"Jack!" I giggle and continue walking towards the stairs.
When I reach my mothers bathroom I go through every drawer till I finally find a small box full of condoms. I grab two just in case and run upstairs.
I throw one at him and he catches it and quickly unwraps it.
"It kinda went away." He looks at his crotch and he isn't as worked up as he was a few minutes ago. I decide to do him a favor.
I slowly un clasp my bra and drop it to the floor. He stares at my chest in awe and I start rubbing my breasts.
"Oh Jack." I say closing my eyes.
He grabs my waist and throws me on the bed with his eyes going wild. He's breathing fast and is getting impatient.
I whisper seductively in his ear.
"Please baby." I say opening my legs a little and Jack stops breathing for a second and finally begins again.
"Okay..." He whispers as he aligns his waist with mine.
My heart is pumping fast and I'm sweating a little. I feel nervous because I haven't done this in almost a year.
He slowly enters me and a huge gust of air exits my lungs.
"Holy shit." He mumbles and I cry out his name.
"Does it hurt?" He asks.
I nod, my vocal chords don't seem to be working at the moment.
"Oh damn Liz."
He slowly goes in and out and his arms are shaking from holding him up.
My breathing is going at an extreme rate.
He moves his hips around in circular motions and I'm starting to get used to the feel of him.
He thrusts in once hard and I scream his name, literally.
I see a smirk appear on his face as his pace begins to quicken.
His breathing because erratic and I see sweat begin to appear on his forehead. The heat between us is close to unbearable but I love it that way.
He thrusts hard into me again and the screams and moans escaping my lips are involuntary.
"Oh Liz!" He groans loud as I grab his neck and scratch hard.
His goes in and out at an extremely fast rate and hits my g-spot every time and the feeling is amazing.
I feel my stomach start to tense up and a hot feeling in my pelvis and I know I'm about to release.
"Oh Jack!" I scream loud over the sound of the bed banging against the wall.
"Liz..." He moans as he let's go and fills the condom.
He falls ontop of me and we both breathe loudly together.
"I love you." He whispers.
"Because I did that?"
"Yes but that's not the only reason why." He whispers back.
"I know."
He lays down next to me and throws the condom on the floor. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.
He kisses my neck and mumbles things into my neck as I slowly close my eyes and nod. Before I know it I'm asleep in Jack's arms. But before I drift off I hear Jack whisper.
"I love you so much princess."
•••
I wake up later in the night not knowing where I am. Sometimes I do this when I'm in a dead sleep. I look around and see I'm in my room. I lay back down to realize the bed is empty. Where's Jack? I look around my room and all of his stuff is gone except the condom. I quickly throw it away and look for a note he maybe left me. No note. My
phone has no texts from him.
Is he serious? He just bailed after we had sex? What a fucking pig. I was right this whole time and he was lying to my face. Who would go through all of that just to have sex with one random girl?! I'm beyond mad, to be honest I don't even know if furious is even enough to express how mad I am.
For the rest of the night I just lay staring at my wall until I finally just cry myself back to sleep.