Chapter 3

We arrive at school and my nerves are at an all time high. I park my car in lot 82, my parking spot, and we all hop out.

"Can't wait!" Quinn squeals.

"Yeah, yay." I mumble.

We open the big door and immediately hear the roar of students. I sigh and trudge into the cafeteria and find my last name to get my schedule. While waiting in line I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and pick me up.

I scream and kicks my legs. I hear a low chuckle and turn around to see Conner.

"Conner!" I shove him back slightly and he continues laughing.

"Not funny." I mumble and turn around to get my schedule.

"Hardy." I say to the women behind the table. She searches through and find my schedule.

"Thanks." I mumble and turn around to Conner and Quinn.

"Classes?" I ask them while giving them my paper.

"Pre-Calc." Conner smiles at me with his perfect white teeth. I can't believe I've never dated him, but he's one of my best friends.

"AP Physics!" Quinn beams.

Juan appears behind Quinn looking at the paper and sighing. "Nothing." he frowns.

"Shoot." I mumble. Juan and I had 4 classes together last year and it was so much fun. I look at my schedule:

1- Theatre 11

2- Pre-Calc

3- Spanish 3

4- Ap Physics

5- AP European History

6- Computer typing

7- AP English Literature

8- Volleyball

Pretty good schedule.

I glance over at a huge group of boys and instantly see Nash Grier's blue eyes. He glances at me and smiles big and I smile back.

He says something to them and starts walking towards me. Once he approaches me I hear Quinn gasp but I ignore her.

"Hey Liz, right?" He smiles big and I nod smiling back.

"Nash." I laugh while he nods.

"So am I going to be seeing you during the day?" He asks and smirks at me.

"I dunno, let's see." I wink and grab his schedule.

I scan my eyes around until I find that we have History together and smile.

"I'll be seeing you 7th period." I wink.

"See ya then." He winks back and starts walking away backwards then turns around.

"What the hell Liz?" Quinn asks.

I turn around and all three of them are staring at me. Conner looks angry and he rolls his eyes.

"What?" I say confused.

"You never told me you and fucking Nash Grier were friends! He's the most popular kid at our school!" she says.

"It's not that big of a deal, he's not famous he's just like all of us."

"Who cares Quinn he's just a dude." Juan rolls his eyes looking annoyed at his girlfriend.

"Exactly." Conner says, "I gotta get to class." He mumbles and walks off.

"What the hell?" I ask.

Quinn seems over it now as she kisses Juan on the lips.

"Fine." I roll my eyes. "I just hope I have cute guys in my classes." I sigh and follow them to our side of the campus.

Once we arrive to my class I hug them bye and tell Quinn I'll see her in 3 periods.

I take my seat in a chair. The room is a big square and the chairs are in a half square around the edge of the room. At the back there's a black stage with colored lights shining on it. I take a seat at the chair closest to the teacher where no one sits so hopefully I'll be left alone.

Kids start piling in slowly and so far I don't see any of my friends. I see familiar faces but most of these kids look like freshmen or sophomores which I'm not friends with. I don't hate lowerclassmen because I remember when I was a freshmen and all the upperclassmen were dicks to me.

Right before the bell rings, a tall brunette boy stumbles into the room. His brown eyes search around the classroom to find a empty chair until he finds one next to me. He starts walking and once he sees me he slows down and smirks. He takes his seat next to mine and looks at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask bitch like.

His smile fades. "Damn." He mumbles and turns forward.

Great I have a class with Jack Gilinsky, this isn't going to be a good year.