Chapter 100

Hey guys,
I just want to ask you guys to read the next chapter too. That will be a/n with a fun surprise. I'll upload that part in a few minutes. Have fun reading. I love you guys!
Xx Itsametaphorjoe

**************

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Brianna. Happy birthday to you." Joe and Ben walk into the bedroom of their four year old daughter singing. Joe sits down on his Brianna's bed next to his daughter before softly stroking her hair out of her face. He smiles once Brianna's eyes open.
"Good morning, sweetheart." He whispers before placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Happy birthday," He says before planting another kiss. Brianna smiles at him even though she is barely awake. Ben sits down next to Joe to give his birthday girl a kiss too.
"Happy birthday, little one," He says.
"Do you want to come back to our room and cuddle?" Joe offers. Brianna's eyes get bigger in an instant before she excitedly nods. It was by far one of her favourite things to do. If they could manage, they would do it every Sunday morning, taking Brianna to their bedroom and watching a show together, cuddled up in bed. Now it is her birthday so that should be celebrated in a way she loves the most. She turns to get out of bed, but Ben stops her.
"Nah-ah. My princess doesn't walk on her birthday," He says while wrapping his arms around his daughter. He easily picks her up from the bed before carrying her to his own bedroom. Brianna starts giggling loudly. Joe can't help but smile once he sees his husband and his daughter being best friends.

Ben lays down on the bed with Brianna still pressed against his own chest. Joe smiles before walking around the bed and laying down. Joe turns on a show and watches Brianna's reaction to make sure she likes it. After a while, Ben leans down to whisper into Brianna's ear: "Dad looks a bit lonely, doesn't he? What should we do about it?" He knows full well that Joe can hear him perfectly fine. Brianna pushes herself up until her mouth is close to Ben's ear.
"We should attack him with kisses and huggies." She whispers quietly. Ben grins.
"That I can do. Shall I count down from 3 to 1? On 1 we go, okay?" He whispers. Brianna nods while eyeing Joe.
"3... 2... 1... go," Ben whispers. They both rush towards Joe. Brianna props herself on top of Joe's chest while she places kisses all over his arms. Ben takes care of Joe's face, placing kisses on every inch he can reach. Joe giggles loudly.
"I get so much love and it's not even my birthday," Joe says before tickling Brianna. The little ginger girl lets out light giggles while Joe's fingers dance over her side. He frees one hand to try and tickle Ben, the latter lets out the softest giggles while he tries to move away from Joe's hand.

"What if you two keep relaxing here? I'll make us some breakfast. What do you want, baby girl?" Ben asks. Brianna keeps quiet for a few minutes before she meets Ben's eyes.
"Can we make waffles?" She asks. Ben chuckles softly.
"Of course, we are not doing that every day, you know that right? Just today," Ben says. Brianna's eyes lit up immediately.
"I know. Thanks, dad." She says before rushing forward to give her dad a hug.
"Anything for my birthday girl." He says before placing a kiss on the back of her head. She smiles before turning around to lay with Joe again. Ben disappears into the kitchen.

When Ben walks back into their bedroom, he can't help but laugh. Joe has his head laying in Brianna's lap while Brianna is working on his hair. Hair ties, clips and a comb are spread over the bed.
"I did not volunteer for this," Joe says when he meets Ben's eyes.
"Dad, keep your head still," Brianna says before guiding Joe's head so he laying the right way again.
"Sorry, sweetheart." Joe mumbles. Ben bites on the inside of his cheek to hide his laughter.
"Are you almost done, Brianna? Breakfast is ready." Ben says. He strokes Brianna's own hair out of her face.
"Yes, one more thing." She wraps another hair tie around a strand of Joe's hair.
"You're all done, dad," She says, she looks at him with a proud look on her face.
"You look good," She says. Ben hands Joe his phone so he can look what his daughter has done to his hair.
"This looks really good. Thank you for the make-over, sweetie." Joe says while turning his head so he can see all of it. Without undoing it, he gets up and walks after Ben into their kitchen. Brianna is giggling loudly while she follows them.