Thank you!

Hi guys!

It's been a very long time since I opened this book. After starting this book in 2019 it has been a crazy ride. Two years ago when I finished this book it had 30K reads. Last week we reached 60K. The number of reads doubled even though there haven't been any new updates. The amount of support you guys have shown me over the years is actually insane. I want to thank every single one of you! I cherish every single comment (3K) that you left on every single chapter. Without your support, I'd have never been able to write I'm Going Slightly Mad and the books following that. Thank you so much, guys! Love ya! 

If you'd like to reach out to me or get to know me better, I have an Instagram account: TJart.works. I recently posted my first Queen artwork, but more will come soon! There is also a very big chance that I'll be making BoRhap and Queen designs for merch, follow me on IG to get regular updates !

Currently, I have three more books Bohemian Rhaposdy fanfictions published. I listed them below in case you are interested. While 'Doing Alright' and 'Princess of the Universe' are both works in progress and will be updated regularly, 'You don't fool me' is already finished. 

Doing alright: While filming Bohemian Rhapsody, both Ben and Joe realise they are quite fond of each other. After Ben asks Joe out, Joe doesn't hesitate to say yes. Their relationship goes quite smoothly until Ben does something neither of them sees coming. How will they handle the situation?

You don't fool me:  What happens when both Gwil and Ben, a happy couple, fall in love with their best friend and coworker? They find out that Joe hasn't been completely honest about some things. He is in a long-term relationship that he can't get out of. Are Ben, Gwil and their best friend Rami able to help him? The biggest question for Ben and Gwil is, does Joe feel the same about them? And will all of this be in the way of making a good movie about Queen?

Princess of the universe: Joe, Ben and Gwil have been married for quite a while. They are finally ready to take on a new adventure in their life. When Scarlett, Rami's and Lucy's daughter, stays with them for a few days, Gwil is soon to realise that he is ready to be a dad. It turns out the process of adopting and raising a child is not as easy as they hoped it to be.

I love all of you! Again thank you so much! Couldn't have done this without you!

Goodbye,

Xx Itsametaphorjoe