Chapter 2

Guys! Today I got the results from my exams! I passed. I finally am done with with high school. Can I have a Yeehaw in the chat for this?

Anyways, have fun reading.
Xx

******************

After a while, Brian lets go of the American actor. He takes a seat on the bed while he pets down for Joe to sit as well.
"So, what's the matter?" Joe is staring at his hands while his fingers are playing with the cords of his sweatpants.
"I am bi."  He stops for a second to think before he continues: "Who am I kidding? I am gay." The last part he almost whispers. Tears start streaming down his face once again.
"Alright. Congratulations. So what is the big deal?" Brian has placed one of his hands on Joe's back. As he carefully rubs up and down.
"That's it? You're not mad? Disgusted?" The boy's posture changes. He brings his legs up to his chest. While he waits for Brian to say something. The latter uses the index finger from his free hand to turn Joe's head so Joe has no choice but to look at him.
"Don't ever think that I am going to judge you. Not even the slightest. Because I will not." It stays silent for a while before Brian starts speaking again: "After all, I have been in a band with Freddie Mercury. I don't know if you have ever heard of him?" Joe can't help but smiles a little bit at the comment.

"I know how hard it is but you have to tell them some time Joe. Maybe not today but I would suggest not waiting much longer." Joe nods. He knows Brian is right but as soon as he thinks about telling his friends he gets too nervous. In less than a few months they became the best friends he ever had. He can't think about losing them due to this.
"Is there a lucky boy?" Brian asks he hopes to distract Joe a little from whatever is going on inside his mind. However, he doesn't know that it only makes Joe sadder.
"Yes." Joe finally speaks. He takes a deep breath. It looks like he wants to speak again but instead, he shakes his head and tears start rolling down his cheeks again. Brian keeps his hand on the back of the younger boy. He slowly rubs up and down.
"It is Ben, isn't it?" The older rockstar finally tries. Joe closes his eyes while taking a shaky breath. He starts nodding. That sign is enough for Brian to scoot over and hold Joe tight.
"It's all going to be alright. I promise. I will help you through this. And I am not saying it is going to be easy. Because it probably isn't going to. I remember the time Fred finally told us he was gay. He was also afraid but right then and there we told him that real friends won't leave for a person being the person who they are. And I also know how anxiety can be a problem. I regularly had to help Deaky through an attack but it all turned out alright in the end. And it's also going to turn out alright for you. I don't think Gwil, Ben and Rami would be willing to star in a movie with the main character being gay if they wouldn't approve of people being gay." Brian lets go of Joe. His tears have stopped. With the sleeve of his hoodie, Joe dries off his wet face.

"Do you want to be alone?" Joe nods while he tries to get his breath regular again.
"I will tell the director that we are done for today so you can have some rest." Brian rubs his hand one more time over Joe's back before he begins his walk towards the door.
"Thank you, Brian. It means a lot." Joe finally spoke. Brian turns around slowly.
"No problem, Joe. We'll get through this but you need to tell them, okay?" Joe nods.
"Call or text me if you need anything. I am more than happy to help you." Brian says before closing the door behind him. Joe stands up from the bed to lock it. This time leaving the chair to the side. He lays on his bed again after grabbing his backpack from the corner. He takes his phone and earphones out. After blasting some music in his ears he slowly falls asleep.

He wakes up by a knock on his door.
"Joe, are you in there?" Brian's voice comes through the door. Joe rubs his eyes with his hands.
"Give me a second." He says while he opens the selfie camera on his phone to see if he looks decent enough to open the door of his trailer. When he is convinced that he looks even the little bit showable he opens the door. Brian blocks the whole view from the door.
"Do you mind me coming in for a second?" Joe shakes his head. He immediately steps to the side to let Brian in.
"How did you sleep?" Brian asks while leaning against the closed door. He studies Joe's face while he waits for him to answer.
"Better than the past few weeks. I finally slept a whole night without waking up."
"I thought so. You slept for around fourteen hours. I bet you are hungry as you missed dinner, aren't you?" Joe has taken a seat on the bed. He runs his hand through his hair in the hope to get it a little bit more showable.
"Yes, I am very hungry."
"Do you want me to bring you some breakfast or are you eating with the rest of the cast, Rog and me?" Brian leans against the side of the trailer.
"If you give me a second I will be eating with you guys." Joe does his best to give Brian a smile. Which doesn't look real at all but Brian decides not to say anything. As he doesn't want Joe to cry again.
"I will tell them to wait before we start eating."
"Thanks, Brian." Brian steps outside the trailer. Joe grabs a pair of jeans and a shirt out of his backpack. After putting them on he grabs his Yankees hat. Which he uses to cover up his perm. After he is ready he takes a deep breath before opening the door of his trailer. While walking to their common room Joe ignores the looks he gets from crewmembers. As they wonder what happened yesterday.

Once he walks into the room Gwil is the first one to respond. He jumps up making his chair fall to the ground. Without saying anything he wraps his arms around Joe pulling him in a tight hug. Joe tugs his head in Gwils neck. Hugs always calm him down. The feeling of two pairs wrapped around him makes him feel safe. Ben is the next one to give him a hug. A shorter one but as powerful as the one from Gwil. Finally, Rami gets up to greet his friend. After Joe sits down next to Gwil his eyes drift towards Brian who just smiles at him.
"Are you alright, Joe?" Ben is the first one to break the silence.
"Yeah, I am. I just need a little more time. Please pretend as nothing happened. I will tell you when I am ready." The other boys nod. They start their breakfast in silence. After awhile conversations finally start again. Brian looks happy at Joe once he sees the big smile on the face of the younger actor again. He is happy that his mood is back to normal. He told Joe that everything is going to be alright and is almost positive that the others will not make a big deal about Joe being gay but being in love with your best friend can haunt you forever. That is something Brian knows that all too well.

**********
There is a lot more drana waiting for you guys. Be prepared,
*evil laugther*

Okay, I will leave.
Byee Xx