Christmas! (33)

"Harry! Wake up!!!! It's Christmassss!!!!!!"
"Hmm?"
"Haaarrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Come on let's goooooo!!!!!!!!!"
"Okay... Okay... Let's get dressed then we can go wake up the others.."
"They're already awake! We're the last ones!!"
"Alright, I see you're already dressed, I'll be out in a minute."

After getting ready, they all headed to the Room of Requirement. Harry had already sent his gifts for the Weasley's (and Hermione) to the Burrow.
"Harry? Why aren't you more excited?"
"I guess... I never really celebrated Christmas, so I'm not used to getting excited over it. The only thing I do on Christmas is cook extra and clean the floor after my cousin opens three hours worth of presents."
"Three hours?!? Please tell me he's just really slow at opening gifts."
"He's surprisingly quick, in fact, there's a whole room they constantly fill with presents for him and only him. It's ridiculous."
"Yeah that's insane blah blah, BUT YOU'VE NEVER CELEBRATED CHRISTMAS??? LET'S GET THIS DUDE OVER TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE IMMEDIATELY!"

"To... Slytherin? What does that mean?"
"It's a gift to the Slytherin house, go ahead and open it."

"A parsletongue book?"
"It tells you how to mimic parsletongue. I thought you all might appreciate it."
"You do realize we'll use this for, like, random, unimportant stuff right?"
"Oh, I know that! You act like I've never met any of you! You're just going to learn profanities and such, but its still somewhat useful."
"Thanks!"

"Aww, Harry! You didn't have to-"
"Yes I did!"
"No you didn't!"
"Psychology?"
"Yeah, I wanna learn more about this kind of stuff."
"Ah."

So after that, they ate lunch and headed out. Not many places were open, but a walk in the snow sounded nice. They decided to play a few games before contacting family members and such. Harry kept telling Draco how much he loved him, and vise versa. The others commented on how sappy it was, but They just stuck their tongues out and made fun of them for being salty because they're all single.

Eventually though, everyone realized how tired they really are and took a nap.

A/N: Yay! Another nice chapter! Sorry these are taking so long, I've been busy >•<! Please forgive meeeeee ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)o(╥﹏╥)