Mistake (Warning, quite angsty) (3)

"Mm... no, thanks. I'd rather sleep. G'night,"

What now?
"Fine."

I sat there thinking, what happened?

Harry's POV
Merlin, I can't get him off my case! That's it! I'll go through with my plan when we get to Hogwarts. The note is in my pocket. Everything's good to go.

Why did I have to fall in love with this git? He's perfect. Almost perfect family, perfect friends, perfect face, perfect hair, perfect body, perfect brain, perfect grades... he can't love me back and I accept that. Still, some part of me hopes that maybe, just maybe, he cares. I have to bury that thought. No one will ever love, or even remotely care, about me. No one wants me around. I'm not good enough, and I never will be. Ron and Hermione probably only hang out with me because they pity me. Draco's only here to escape his friends. It's impossible to love a mistake. That's all I am, a mistake. Who wants a scruffy, beat up, good for nothing mistake like me?

No one will have to deal with me after today. It'll be perfect. I can see mum and dad. The famous Lily and James Potter. I'll never be as good as them. How could I be? I can't live up to their reputation.

"Thank you all for waiting, the train is now moving and we will arrive at Hogwarts shortly. Again, thank you for your patience," the voice boomed, interrupting my thoughts. Finally, almost there.

(Time skip brought to you by: Writer's Block, yay :D)

I heard the whistle indicating we had arrived. Finally, I can be free at last. I put on a glamor as Draco looked over at me, clearly concerned. I love him so much. I want to make his life so, so much easier. By removing me from it.