Aww! (I don't care if I've already used this song. *hiss*) (20)

Draco stared at the small boy. He look to be about four, maybe three. He wondered if this was another prank gone wrong.

Harry's POV
This is scary...
If I'm supposed to be asleep, Vernon will hurt me if I wake up, but if I'm supposed to be awake, he'll hurt me more!
"You poor boy... everything bad happens to you doesn't it? I wonder if you still have all of your memories, however, if I remember correctly you don't. Guess I'll have to explain everything when you wake up, huh? Ugh, look at me, talking to an unconscious child. What am I doing?"
That's a strange voice... he sounds very kind. Maybe.. he won't hurt me.
"I-I'm sowwy- I-I mean.. I mean sorry... "
Curse my stuttering!
"It's alright Harry, it wasn't your fault. I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy. Nice to meet you."
I shook Draco's hand.
"Uh-uh hi. I'm H-Harry- wait how do you know my name?"
I stuttered. AGAIN.
"Oh, um, well, you see, I know you! I'm taking care of you as of right now."
Oh no. Uncle Vernon probably hired him to hurt me...
"A-are you g-going to.. to hurt me? Do you know... know my uncle?"
"No darling. I'm here to help. Here, let me explain. I'm sixteen, and you are, too. Well, not right now, but that's the point. You're at a magica-"
Bad word! Abort mission!
"We can't say that word! It's a bad word! We'll get in trouble!"
"Please, darling, let me explain a bit. It will all make sense here soon."
"S-sorry.."
Idiot!
Why am I such an idiot?
"You're at a school named Hogwarts for gifted witches and wizards. You, Harry Potter, happen to be one of the most powerful wizards in existence."
Wow....
"Your parents were great and powerful as well, but they died protecting you from the evil and sinister Voldemort, a dark wizard who wanted to kill you. Your mother's love was so strong, when Voldemort attempted to cast the killing curse on you, it bounced off, hitting him. But he's back and it's up to you to fight him. Not now, or hopefully any time soon though."
"Wait.. my parents were... cool? Aunt Petunia-"
"Your aunt and uncle are wrong. So wrong. In every way. You are amazing, and so were your parents."
"But they... Dwaco.... I'm sowwy.... I mean..."

Draco's POV

Tears???
"Honey, it's okay, it's okay. Don't be upset. It's alright."
"But I said your name wrong... "
"It doesn't matter sweetie."

After I calmed him down a bit, assuring him that his 'family' can't hurt him, he began to tell me that he still has hope that they'll change and be better people.
It's sad seeing how they abused him. He is so small, so pale. So many injuries.
"How old are you, exactly?"
"Five!"
He looks so small!
"Ok, what do you like to do?"
"Uh... I don't really get much time to myself, but I do like to wead.. I mean read!"
"Books are definitely going to be easy to get, how are you at school?"
"Can I tell you a secret?"
"Of course!"
"I'm actually really good at school and understand everything and really like it, but I can't be good because Dudley has to be better than me, and he's not very good at it."
"Well, this is a school where Dudley doesn't go, so maybe I could teach you a few things and we can go to class."
"That will not be happening. I am all for teaching Potter a thing or two, but you two will be going nowhere other than the Slytherin common room or the dining hall. And that is final."

A/N:
Little note: Snape has been catching them up on their lessons (against his will) so that they don't get behind.