Jimin grimaced. "You have some weird dreams, you know that?"

"Oh? Then what do you dream about?" you challenged and his cheeks flushed as he remembered the very vivid dream in which his lips had finally touched yours.

"I.." he struggled to come up with an answer. "I've been sleeping so deeply that I don't even dream. If I do, then I don't remember them,"

"Hm," you hummed before leaning back into your place against him. "At least you're sleeping well,"

He smiled. "Oh right. Are you all packed?"

You nodded, fingering his glasses which still rested on your face. "Yup. The car should be here in a few minutes,"

"Gotcha," he acknowledged. How was it that he already missed you?

"I wish you could go to," you pouted and Jimin nodded.

"Me too but I have too much memorizing to do before the comeback. I'll go before we leave for tour,"

"Okay~"

"(NAME) THE CAR'S HERE!! GET YOUR SHIT!!" Seokjin yelled and you grinned.

"Welp! See you in a couple days Jiminie!" you smiled, pulling off his glasses and placing them delicately on his nose bridge. He smiled and patted your head gently.

"Yeah, see you soon (Nickname). Have fun. Tell them I said hi,"

"I will," you nodded, throwing your arms around him and squeezing tightly. He chuckled.

"It's only two days, maknae,"

"Doesn't matter. I CAN'T STAND TO BE AWAY FROM YOU FOR SO LONG!!!!" you yelled and he rolled his eyes, even though the feeling was mutual.

"Go see your family stupid," he mumbled through his pretty smile and you laughed before standing up and running to the door, but not before you turned to wave to him dramatically. He snorted and motioned for you to go because goddammit it was making it harder for him to let you go. After he heard you bidding your goodbyes to the other members and the sound of the door shutting, he slumped back with a sigh. Jeez you made him so nervous, but somehow he liked having you around him more than anyone else.

***

Yoongi carefully closed the door after he watched you get inside the van and speed off. When he turned around, the other five members sat, watching him quietly. He gave them a silent nod and Namjoon stood up.

"Are we sure about this?" Hoseok asked, frowning as he watched Jungkook wring his hands.

"Don't bail on us now, Hobi hyung," Jungkook said. "Don't you want to know the truth?"

"I do..." the sunshine admitted. "But what good is that going to do us?"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, looking up from where he sat, his guilty expression turning into one of confusion.

"I mean..." Hoseok sighed. "All that's going to come from this is embarrassment. If Jiminie actually likes (Name) and we get him to say it, he's gonna be so so embarrassed about it. He's going to have to walk around the dorm being uncomfortable with her because he'll constantly be worried that we'll think he's acting weird,"

"I....I guess that's true," Yoongi sighed. "But at the same time, it'll be good to know. I mean, we're all a family right? He can trust us. I want him to know that,"

"Besides, maybe if Jimin does like (Name), we can figure out if she likes him back and help them," Namjoon gulped. "get together...."

A pained silence ensued and Taehyung nodded weakly.