Surprise

Harry was in his room for the whole day , he just wanted to stay alone . He knows what he did was right and he should not feel guilty about it but somewhere in his heart he feels like he has betrayed his alphas. In a way he has disrespected them and went against their will . He has proved himself as a bad omega . He was always one of those people who didn't care what label this world gives to them , good or bad , worthy or unworthy , lucky or unlucky etc but at the moment he can see himself having all the negetive remarks pasted on the back .

You know the feeling you get when your brain is stuck in a phase , the world around you keeps moving but can't do anything just sit back and watch everything fade away because finally you are tired of chasing . That's what harry was feeling at the moment . His life was moving but he was stuck in-between walls not even thinking about his next step . Depression will not be the right word to use here , it's something much more worse . What he was feeling was sadness , pure sadness . And what hurts the most is that there is no one to share it with . It's always said that the happiness increases when shared where as sadness reduces when .

But what would you do if you brought the pain upon yourself knowingly ....

When nick came inside the room he found harry staring into space. Knowing harry from childhood he knows harry is not in his best mood right now ,

"What are you blaming yourself for now ?" He asked looking at harry while harry didn't spare him a glance .

"Leave me alone nick .."

"Ohh c'Mon you are sad right now , I can't see you like this. " Nick whinned falling down on the bed dramatically . Harry rolled his eyes at him but didn't say anything . Nick lifted his head up to get a better look at harry as he said ,

"Coming to think of it I have never seen your smile in this past few weeks .."

"Ohh sorry I haven't hear you say anything funny either .." harry replied with sass in his voice . But nick didn't feel offended instead he got a smirk on his face as he took harry wrist dragging him out of the room.

"Where the hell are you taking me !!"

Nick didn't answered him instead took him downstairs inside the living room and made him sit on the couch. Harry huffed folding his arms as he glared up at nick. Nick asked everyone in the house to come inside the living room ,

"Coming start to the point . My love here is sad and I want to see him smile so what you all have to do is make him laugh . The one who can do it will get anything he wants from me ." Nick announced with a smile while harry was one step away from punching him in the face .

"Nick what kind of childish game is this !!" He growled going to stand up but nick pushed him back down .

"No you stay where you are, Everyone your time starts now .."

And so everyone started to do their best in order to make harry laugh . Some would tell jokes , some would mimic others , some would act stupid , make funny faces , fall on purpose and what not . But all this while harry sat there with a blank face not finding it funny at all . One by one everyone started to get tired but with no success and nick was getting frustrated .

•What do you call a bee that can't make up it's mind ?
~ a maybe

•What do you call a pig with three eyes ?
~ A piiig

•What happened when thirty got hungry ?
~38

•How do you get to the weight room in Hogwarts ?
~Through the dumble-door

These were a few of jokes thrown at harry . (Please tell me you atleast smiled ..)

Finally nick yelled , "Enough . Idiots , you all are a bunch of idiots !!"