9; SHE.HE.

It's been 3 weeks since Yibo and Zhan started to live together, yet still no official label. They just live and spend the whole day with each other. No one had a courage to open the topic about 'officially'. As long as they are both enjoying themselves with each other. That's fine.

Their routine remains the same, every Sunday it's Zhan's free day. Everyday Yibo needs to wait for Zhan to get back home. But most of the time be spent the time being somewhere and just go back before Zhan comes home.

There's no progress between both of them these past weeks.

But today Yibo leaves the house and goes back to Wang Mansion because Haikuan called him. Yibo was shocked when he saw 'her' seating in their living room.

She immediately runs toward Yibo and wrapped her arm on Yibo's waist. 

She looks at Yibo and pouted, "Yibo, I miss you".

Instead of receiving a warm welcome he received an emotionless Yibo with empty eyes. 

"What are you doing here?"

Yibo forcibly removes her arms around him and turned his back, "Are you still mad? I'm sorry ok?" 

Scratching his head, Yibo just ignored her and continue to head to Haikuan's. 

"Why are you mad? I did that because that was my dream, I didn't leave you, you know that. It was my dream, why can't you understand that?" 

She sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, but she couldn't bear it anymore. she bent forward where she sat on the floor, pressing her palms to the ground, she began to cry and pleaded to Yibo to understand her situation. 

Yibo's blank, emotionless expression swept away in an instant. Yibo walks towards her and kneeled in front of her, pulled her inside his arms, caress the back of her head and let her cry on his shoulder.

"Yeri I'm sorry, please don't cry. ", Yibo said as he pressed his lips on her trembling mouth.

"CUT! That was great Zhan, that was great. Congratulations everyone" The Director shouted as they finished shooting the last scene of the movie.

Zhan shakes everyone's hand as a thank you for having a nice healthy working relationship with them.  The director comes personally to Zhan's dressing room to ask something.

"Zhan is your injured arm alright? Do you want to visit a hospital" 

Zhan gives him quick bright smile, "Don't worry direct, I'm ok, its noting"

The director nodded, "How about a later? Would you come?"

"I don't think so, I have a live Promotion for Blue Light later" 

"Ok, but don't force yourself too much, always take care of yourself. I wanted to work with again soon alright?" The director chuckled and lift his hand to handshake Zhan for his outstanding performance.

Zhan just changes clothes and goes straight to AS Broadcasting with his manager because his arm hurts and he can't drive himself. Thinking that Yibo would be there also, he let his manager leave and tell him that a friend will drive him afterward.

But as soon as he gets there, only Xue Yang was present. He tried to message and call Yibo but he got no response. 

Xue Yang takes a seat beside Zhan, "About the others, they are all currently out of the country with there families, I'm the only one left here, and Yibo? I don't know anything about him"

"I see, thank you, Yang, for informing me."

Yibo where are you huh?

After their live promotion, Zhan bid his goodbyes to everyone and thought just to take a cab rather than to worsen his injured arm that he gets when the harness supporting him broke midair. 

Zhan walks alone on his way towards the exit of the building. His arm starts to hurt even more and he can't move it anymore. Sweating bullets start to appear on his forehead due to intense pain. Yet he still manages to walk and hold himself. 

He tried to contact Yibo again multiple times but still got no response. Now he's more worried about Yibo than himself. 

He's walking at the sidewalk when someone grabs his injured arm, he couldn't do anything but to shout in pain.

"Oh fuck I'm sorry, are you alright Zhan" Xue Yang immediately removes his hands-on Zhan. "What are you doing here in this hour huh? and you look really pale, what happened to you"

"My left arm is injured I can't drive myself".

"Then I'll drive you, to the nearest hospital"

Zhan just nodded, he knows Xue Yang already and maybe he can trust him even though he's not that close to Xue Yang. At least someone will help him.

Zhan was taken to the nearest hospital by Xue Yang. The whole time, Zhan was quiet enduring the severe pain he is in right now. 

As the doctor tore Zhan's shirt, their eyes widen to see his state. They couldn't believe Zhan endured this kind of pain for too long. Zhan was heavily breathing and intensely sweating, he couldn't even move an inch on his swollen, brushed, broken arm.

Zhan lost his consciousness for about 3 hours and when we wake up his arm was completely wrapped in bandages. He saw Xue Yang on his side sleeping. He looks at the wall clock and saw it's already 12:00 am. He extended his right arm and reach his phone.

He checks his phone and worries, even more for Yibo. He never let Zhan worried and always update him about himself. Yet, today? Nothing.

"You're awake, are fine now? Do you need anything?"

Zhan smiled bitterly, "Yeah, thank you so much, Yang, for looking after me. It's already late you should head out and I'm sorry for bothering you" Zhan bowed a little at Xue Yang.

"It's ok, we're friends, right? and I can't leave you alone here like this"

"I already called my brother while you were asleep, he's on his way"

"Then, I'll wait until he arrives"

Zhan just made that up because he doesn't want to bother Xue Yang anymore, and can't even disturb his brother at this hour because he's probably resting or taking care of their sister.

"No Xue--" Zhan's words were cut when Xue Yang's phone rang.

After a minute on the phone, Xue Yang looked at Zhan.

"Your brother is coming, right? I really want to stay but I need to pick up my sister, if anything happens, here's my calling card ok?"

Zhan took Xue Yang's calling card and nodded at him, and mouthed the word 'Thank you'. Instead of saying any word, Xue yang leans his head toward Zhan and gives him a kiss on his forehead.

Zhan's eyes widen in shocked, he didn't expect Xue Yang 'a bad boy like Yibo' would do that. 

"Let me take care of you Zhan"

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.