10; WHO

After leaving Xiao Zhan at the hospital, Xue Yang goes straight to pick up his sister. It took him 12 minutes to get into Wang Mansion.

He enters the mansion and saw 2 people sitting on a couch, his sister's arms were wrapped around Yibo's waist, and Yibo's arm was around her shoulder.

"Yang-ge where have you been? I have been calling you for years! " His sister pouted.

"I'm sorry ok? And when did you two get back together?" confusion and disappointment were written all over Yang's face. He doesn't like Yibo for his sister, because he really 'know' Yibo.

Instead of answering, they just both chucked and change the topic, "So, where have you been? You never make me wait, this is the first time gege"

"I look after a friend in the hospital, couldn't leave him alone" Xue Yang looks down wondering if Zhan's brother already arrives.

However, Yibo and Yeri look shocked when they hear the word 'friend' come out from Yang's mouth.

"You have a friend? And who's that? I never heard you call someone a friend" Xue Yeri even air quoted the word 'Friend'

"Shut up let's go, it's getting late"

"Alright, bye babe I miss you so much," Yeri said and give Yibo a kiss.

Xue Yang and Xue Yeri leave the Wang Mansion. Leaving Yibo all alone.

Yibo took a deep sigh and head toward his Ducati. He saw the hanging jacket on its mirror and remembers he left it there. As soon as he wears the jacket he feels something inside its pocket.

He checks it and it was his phone. He opens his phone only to see Zhan's bunch of missed calls and messages.

Oh, Zhan.

The messages were always asking where he is, is he coming to the live promotion, if he could pick him up but the last massage was asking if Yibo was alright. The last message was sent 3:20 hours ago, Yibo thinks he's already home.

Yibo goes straight to their house only to be welcomed with no one. Zhan wasn't there, and there's no sign he ever gets back.

He took his phone and dialed Zhan's number, but it's out of reach. He tried to contact Zhan multiple times but got the same result. He's been contacting Zhan for hours now and it leaves him so frustrated, he's worried about Zhan.

Leaving Yibo no choice, he searches Zhan's stuff and found his manager's contact details, he immediately dialed the number.

"Where's Zhan?"

"Who's this?"

"It's Wang Yibo, my brother Haikuan is asking for him, I believe he done a live promotion for Blue Light this early evening."

"Oh, Mr.Wang, I leave him in AS Broadcasting, he said a friend will drive him home, I don't know where he is now"

Yibo throws his phone really hard on the ground.

Where are you, Zhan?

He's trembling in frustration that he can't find Zhan when he remembers that his team maybe was with Zhan, because he thinks he's the only one who didn't attend the promotion.

He dialed Wen Ning number but got no information, Wen Ning was out of the country. He then called Zixuan and Meng Yao, yet still got no information about Zhan's whereabouts.

Now his last hope was the person he hates, Xue Yang. He dialed Yang's number only to be answered by Xue Yeri.

"Hi babe, don't worry we got home safe, You missed me already don't you?" He heard Yeri chuckled.