14; FOUND

Yibo was smiling like an idiot while walking toward his bike at the empty underground parking lot of the building when someone called his name, it was Xue Yang. He already knew that this will be about his sister Yeri. 

"That was a surprise and shocking and traumatizing"

Yang walks towards smerking Yibo and looked at him from feet to head as if he's examining Yibo. Yibo leans his back at his Ducati and crossed his arms and looks at Yang's eyes.

"What do you want huh? I thought you don't like me for your beloved sister? You should be thanking me right now"

Anger boiled in Yang's system, as he looked down and up until he meets Yibo's eyes with his ranging eyes, he smiles creepily and takes a step forward and when he reach Yibo he gave him one powerful punch on the face. 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Yibo quickly got up and attack Yang and landed a punch on Yang's face. The two starts throwing punches to each other. No one wants to lose. Thankfully before anything bad might happen the other member of the team saw them and stop stem.

"Wang Yibo, I promise to ruin you, You'll pay" 

Yibo looked down, smirk and look at Yang "How much?" then chuckled and form a haft smile on his lips.

Yang looks at Yibo's eyes intensely, "Everything"

ZHAN was already back to work and now on his entertainment agency with his manager. The president of the company wants to talk to Zhan personally. Zhan already knows why he was there, it's because of a Movie offer for him. 

It's only been 3 months since his last movie, so this is a shock for him to get another big project like this.

"The producer and the director of the movie personally choose you to be the male lead and not to mention you'll be partnered with a Hollywood actress. This is a great opportunity for you Zhan to get bigger in this industry" said the president.

Zhan's eyes widen when he heard to be partnered with a Hollywood actress. Like, what is his management thinking to give him a big project like this. He thought they should give this project to a senior and not to him.

 "will you accept this project, Zhan? Common this is a big movie project and you'll be partnered with Xue Yeri?

Xue Yeri? 

I already work with her in the past, and I guess she really succeeds in Hollywood, good for her.

"But Sir, I've got a busy schedule with Blue Light for the next couple of months"

It's not that Zhan wants to decline the offer but it's true that he got some crazy schedule ahead. and he always gives his best to every work he has done. He can't accept something he knows he can't do well. 

Well, he knows he can do it, but the thing is he doesn't have time and probably energy to give his best due to his insane schedules.

Now that he also has Yibo, that cleary a monster that wants him EVERYDAY,  he's not sure if he can sleep for even 1 hour a day if he accepts the project.  This will be the death of him, if ever.

"Don't reject it yet, I'll give you time to think, ok?"

Zhan nodded and the meeting was over.

After the meeting and was about to leave the building he hears someone called him and when he looks at the figure he doesn't recognize the person at 1st glance but when the person got closer to him he finally recognizes it.