13; PASS

Zhan woke up still completely naked with intense pain, his lower back hurt so much, his entrance feels like breaking. But he doesn't regret anything, he didn't regret giving Yibo his everything, though it hurt so much.

He sits and saw his reflection on the mirror at the dresser. He saw himself full of bite and kiss marks all over his body. His front, back, thighs, neck, arms, legs were all destroyed by Yibo's mouth. No dought Yibo completely devours him while living his marks on him last night.

"How can I hide this many marks?" Zhan said to himself while checking out the marks on his body. 

"You're awake Zhan Zhan" Yibo came with a tray of food.

Zhan's mouth watered smelling what is Yibo had brought to the room. The smell of mac and cheese, he put it on the side table and sits in front of Zhan and gives him a forehead kiss. But Zhan realizes that he's still 100% naked so he quickly covered his body with the blanket. Yibo chuckled seeing Zhan's little panic. 

"What are you trying to hide? I've seen everything, I've touched everything, I even teste your everything" 

Zhan turned red as a tomato and threw a pillow at Yibo's face following his cute shouts.

"SHUT UP!"

Yibo burst into laughter seeing Zhan being shy.

"I love you Zhan, I love you so much" 

After feeding Zhan, Yibo leaves the house to get into the Blue Light Company. Today was the end of there 1month break, plus the announcement of who will receive a pass. He was nervous, he doesn't want to give up racing for a year. If he doesn't get a pass this season he needs to wait for 1 year for the next season.

As he arrives in Haikuan's office, everyone was already there so they start already. An hour had passed and everyone was already called for their pass except Yibo.

"I'm sorry brother, yes you behave for the last 6 months but that doesn't erase your records with Fast Race Asia. Maybe next season" 

Yibo's facial expressions change, he clenches his fists. Rage flowed through him like lava and anger poured through him. 

Haikuan gestured everyone to leave, so he can talk to Yibo alone. When everyone was already gone Yibo looked at him with flowing rage on his eyes. Haikuan sits besides Yibo and tapped his back then gives him an 'i-can-fix-this-smile' 

"You promise me, I can get a pass," Yibo said emphasize every word.

"Don't worry my brother I can get you a pass... but you need to tell me everything"

Yibo looks at Haikuan with blank emotions. Haikuan seems to understand Yibo and continues to talk.

"I did some investigation when you told me that you will live on your own... I thought you are living with someone... and I am right, you really live with someone but to my surprise... it's not even a girl. Yibo do you want to explain yourself?" 

Yibo took a deep breath and close his eyes for a second. He knows this time will come, but he didn't think it will be today.

"Yes, I am living with a guy, and he has a name alright? Xaio Zhan. I love him" Yibo said looking straight eye to eyes with Haikuan.

Haikuan rolled his eyes and massage his temple. 

"You what him? I think I didn't hea---"

"I love him, I love Zhan"

Haikuan face palm himself and couldn't produce any response. He couldn't believe that his manly, always serious, scary brother is attracted to the same-sex. He never thought that Yibo will end up being a homosexual. But Yibo already had a girlfriend from the past, maybe bisexual? Haikuan couldn't think straight anymore.

"Yibo aghhhhh, are you being serious huh? or are you just messing with me?"

"I'm serious, I love hi--"

"Stop saying you love him for pate's sake, it's creeping me out hearing those words from you"

Yibo looked away.

"What will you do if dad found out that you are... like that?" 

He didn't answer Haikuan's questions. 

"What about Yeri?"

Yibo looked at Haikuan.

"I have no problem with her, I ended everything"

"Broke up with Zhan, I make a way to get you a pass"

Yibo's eyes widen hearing Haikuan's words. He thought his brother will support him, haikuan was always supporting him no matter what. He just gives Haikuan a 'WHAT' look and ready to punch and beat the shit out of him at any moment.

Yibo's facial expressions change once again and were filled with anger. 

Haikuan burst into laughter seeing Yibo being so serious and ready to punch him anytime. Yibo looked at him with a confused look.

"I'm just joking Yibo" chuckled "Of course I'll support my lil'bro, you can love whoever you want, men or woman I don't care, as long as you're happy, but introduce your lover to me before I fix your pass."

Yibo puts his palm on his eyes, he feels like wants to cry receiving so much love from his brother ever since they were a kid. 

"What now? Are you gonna cry? Whoa too much surprise for today"

"Who's crying huh?" Yibo said while sniffing and trying to hold back his tears.

Haikuan burst into laughter once again, and just hugged his little brother. Not every decade he can see this side of Yibo. 

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

I have no excuse for not updating the story, I'm so sorry. I lost my interest in writing and in everything this past month. Yes, I can update the story back then but I don't want to push and ruin the storyline. I'm really sorry.  o(TヘTo)

Hoping that there is still someone who's waiting and reading this story <(_ _)>

But thank you all so much for all the love for this story, we just reach 12k reads (^人^). Thank you all everyone. I wish I could thank you all individually. So as a sign of my gratitude I want to give back to all of you. 

I can edit cover pictures for your story, so just message me if you are interested, and no worries this is absolutely free. I can also give you some premium modded apps just message me your request application. (PS. No Netflix, Mobile Legend, PUBG and other overrated apps/games)