8; HOME

Zhan and Yibo still figuring out how they will spend the night together, with their completely sane selves. Because the last time they slept together, Yibo was drunk and Zhan was unconscious.

Yes, they couldn't be bothered if they are both men, what is important is they wanted to be with each other. Yet, they still couldn't pass the awkward stage for this night.

Yibo looks at Zhan that is still staring at the bed, he wonders what si Zhan's thinking. He snips his finger in front of Zhan to get his attention.

Yibo came closer to Zhan, closer than ever you could imagine. Even an ant passing through them is impossible because of the tiny space between them. As Yibo starts to speak, Zhan can feel Yibo's heavy breathing on his face.

"Are you just gonna stare at the bed? I thought you're tired?" Yibo holds Zhan's face and caresses it using his thumb. Yibo put his head on Zhan's neck and trace Zhan's it using his lips.

Zhan doesn't know what to react, he's being hypnotized again by Yibo and he couldn't do anything about it. And to his surprise, Yibo carried him bridal style and put him on the bed. What makes him more shocked when Yibo positioned on top of him.

With an inch space between them, they can feel each other's hearts having a race.

Yibo smiled at Zhan and kissed his forehead, "Just rest for tonight, I know you're tired". Then he gives Zhan a quick kiss on his lips.

Yibo fixes his position and lay beside Zhan, and also stare at the ceiling.

"Are you sure about this? You're still young, you can still meet a woman that will start a family with you" Zhab seriously said without looking at Yibo's direction.

Yibo looks at Zhan and smiled when he heard what Zhan said.

"I already met someone that will start a family with me and his laying beside me."

Zhan chucked and look at Yibo's while still laughing,

"We're both guys, how can we start a family if we only know is to sword fight?"

Yibo burst into laughter hearing Zhan's stupid question.

"No Zhan, not only sword fight but also billiards and golf"

Zhan look confuse at Yibo, he doesn't understand what he just said, so he gives Yibo a 'What' look.

"So slow, billiard and golf because there's something white being put inside" He even air quoted the word 'inside'.

Zhan turned red when he realized what Yibo meant but after a moment burst into laughter with Yibo.

A moment had past and they both calm down from laughing.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Said Zhan while looking intensely at Yibo.

"Isn't it obvious? How about you? Why are you letting me do this to you?"

Instead of answering Zhan just kissed Yibo's forehead then hugged him tightly and put Yibo's head on his chest.

"That's my answer".

Both sleep on each other's arms, caressing each other's body feeling the heat of one another. Maybe they didn't say it out loud but they are more than happy to be together. Even for a moment, they can forget everything and just thinks about the person laying on there side.

Like the last time, Yibo is the first one to wake up. They are under the same blanket and His arms were wrapped on Zhan's waist while his head on Zhan's chest. He thinks because Zhan is taller than him they will end up at that position every morning.

He travels his hands-on Zhan's abdomen and realized something, "Zhan why aren't you wearing anything?".

Instead to answer Yibo, still, sleepy Zhan tackled Yibo and cuddled him.

"Don't you have any plan on getting up huh?" Yibo said, struggling to free himself from Zhan.

"It's my free day, let me rest. I've worked too much these past weeks."

Zhan pouted, "Alright rest, I'll make something you can eat"

"Wear something ok, I don't want you to get sick"

Yibo gets up but before leaving Zhan in the room, he gives him a pick kissed on his lips and forehead.

The next day, Yibo wake up again with haft naked Zhan, seriously is he always like this?

He shakes Zhan trying to wake him up, "Wake up, it's already 5 a.m you have work right?"

Zhan opened his eyes and cuddled Yibo like a teddy bear, "Bo-di~~~"

"Stop calling me that"

"Bo-di~~~"

"I am not your little brother alright. Stop calling me that"

"Booooo-diiiiiii~~~~"

"STOP!"

Zhan burst into laughter seeing Yibo so annoyed the way he called him.

"You're younger than, so I'll keep calling you that, you can call me Zhan-ge, niisan or even Hyung if you want"

"Shut up and let me go, I never thought you're more clingy than me, and why aren't you wearing any tops again? Are you trying to seduce me? Coz, it's working, I might jump on top of you"

Zhan gets up and took a shower, he has a busy schedule ahead. After they had a breakfast that Yibo made, Yibo drives Zhan to his first location for his shooting and drops him there.

Yibo wanted to be with Zhan he even insisted to come with him but Zhan refuses because he doesn't want anyone to have any clue about them.

Yibo left Zhan with his car and goes back to the house with his Ducati. He couldn't do anything except calling and texting Zhan and wait for him to get home.

"When did I become a wife waiting for his husband to get home from work? Fuck, I should be the husband!"

Yibo wondering was interrupted when he heard his phone ringing. It was his brother Haikuan. He answered it immediately

"Yibo, where are you? You didn't go home last night, I thought you'll be home in the morning but no. And know it's already dark, you're still not here. Where the hell are you!"

"Calm down bro, I'm fine. Maybe I'll be there tomorrow to get some of my stuff"

"What do you mean to get your stuff?" Haikuan started to raise his voice.

"I'll be living on my own now"

"Are you out of your mind? Come home this instant" Yibo knows that his brother is already angry.

"Bro, I just found someone I want to spend eternity with. I don't want to tell you yet, but please understand"

Haikuan took a deep breath, he was shocked by what he just hear from Yibo.

"Bo, she's here and looking for you. You sure, you don't want to go home?" Haikuan said in low tone voice.

Yibo looks at the door when it open and saw the tired yet still smiling like an angel Zhan, heading towards him.

He stared at Zhan and smile, "Bro, I'm already home."

------------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

Any thoughts about this and previous chapters? (^o^)