17; EVERYTHING

Zhan completely lost his interest with Yang when he lost consciousness due to extreme pain and fear he received from Zhan's presence.

No, it's not about a split personality, it's just how you treat people the same way they treat you. In this case, Yang goes overboard with Zhan. So yeah, it's payback time bitch.

After Yang lost his consciousness, Zhan leaves the place. He doesn't want to see Yeri either. He couldn't even be bothered to call someone to help the knockout Yang in the dressing room.

If he dies, he dies. Not his problem.

He also knows Yang won't get any serious injury because of him so he just left.

After leaving the place and driving to get to his own filming, Zhan received a call from his brother Zhuo.

"Yes, Zhuo-ge?"

Zhuo's voice was clearly shaking and Zhan can hear him sobbing. So he knows that Zhuo is crying right now.

"Bro, what happened? Are you crying"

"Come to the hospital right now, see it yourself."

The call ended after Zhuo's message. Zhan has an important filming today but he can't just ignore Zhuo. He knows his brother won't call him if it's not urgent.

What now? Another problem after another.

He's just hoping nothing bad happened because he's already fed up by everything. The only thing that keeps him going is his family and Yibo.

YIBO on the other side was summoned to his father's office. He doesn't have a clue why does his father want to see him so suddenly. Well, Yibo doesn't have any interest in their business and it's not a problem at all because Haikuan was there.

When he got to the building, he saw Haikuan pretty much occupied by his works. Yet he still distracts him to get his attention. Haikuan was shocked to see Yibo there, he doesn't really like coming to the company unless there's a meeting about racing.

"What are you doing here Bo?" said Haikuan.

"Dad wants to see me"

"Why?"

"I don't know either, Haikuan-ge did I do something wrong? You think he called me here just to scold me?"

Haikuan chuckled thinking that Yibo is still afraid of their father up to this day. This is also the reason why Yibo is not close with his dad, he doesn't have any good memory with him, to begin with.

Yibo isn't really 'afraid' to his dad but to the things he can do and that's what scares Yibo, he didn't even know his father's personality.

After a short talk with his brother, Yibo goes straight to his dad's office. And sits in front of his table.

As soon as Yibo sits, his father brings a bunch of folders in front of Yibo with a picture and information of a woman. Yibo looks confuse and look at his father smiling creepily at him

"What is this?" he said in an annoyed tone.

His father pointed his hand to the folder "Just choose"

"I don't want to," said Yibo without any hesitation.

"Look, son, I'm just concerned about you. Think about your future don't you think it's time to get married? Don't worry these girls came from a good family. Just choose, coz if you won't I'll be the one to choose for you"

Yibo just shakes his head and stood up he doesn't want to hear anything his father about to say. He was about to leave the office when his dad speaks again.