2; XIAO ZHAN

"Sir, this is all the files and information we can gather about Xiao Zhan," Said Felix, Yibo's assistant.

Yibo always does this if he needs to work with someone for a long time, he needs to find out everything about that person so if ever something happened, he has something against the other person.

He always suspects everyone that they have an alter motive. Yes, he has trust issues. Felix leaves his room and Yibo opened the folder. He found something that got his interest. 

He has so many past jobs and now I can clearly see that he is accepting every offer for him, he is working too hard ever since. Seriously, does he really love money that much?  

Knowing Zhan is in need of money is enough information to manipulate Zhan to obey him. Money never becomes his problem, money for him can solve everything.  

XAIO ZHAN

At last, we're finished! Whole day working my ass off for money, yeah.

Sometimes I wonder what is it feels like to be rich, to not be thinking about how you will get money, to not work 24/7 and still gain millions. I sigh thinking the impossible.

Yes, you can consider me as a big actor now but, like a normal human being, I still got bills to pay. The bills with 6 digits a month! How can I save money of I need to pay millions? If there's only a job that could triple my earnings.

Thankfully I've got a contract with Blue Light and they pay me an insane amount of money. I am their new endorser. Photoshoot, TV commercials, guesting and attending their events is pretty much easy if they pay me that much.

I just got one thing that bothers me in the contract, they also want me to join the BLMR Team and always be with their racer named Wang Yibo. It seems weird, right? I got no single clue about racing but they still want me on their team. Guess, I'm going to be a display there.

Whatever, as long as they will pay me.

"Zhan-di congrats to your new contract with Blue Light, Now you have a contract with the biggest automotive company, I guess you don't need to accept all offers for you, right ?" Zhuo-ge said in a worried tone.

*di/didi- younger brother *ge/gege - older brother / just like oppa/nyung in Korean or niisan in Japanese.

"Don't worry about me Gege, just eat"

I have 2 siblings and I am the youngest, Zhuo is the middle child, he is also working to a hospital where Yanli is confined, he is a nurse there. Yanli is my oldest sibling, she's comatose at the hospital. 3 years ago our parents together with her got into a car accident. She's the only survivor.

When our parents died, they left us with an insane amount of debt. The debt increase after we sent them in hospital but after 3 days still died, plus the funeral. This is why we really need money. And our sister is still at the hospital, and her bills per month are not a joke. But I love her so much, even I died working my ass off, I don't care. I will not let her die.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After eating Xiao Zhan goes straight to Blue Light Building. Because of his busy scary schedule, he doesn't have time to visit his sister, Yanli. Upon entering the building he immediately got everyone's attention.

Who wouldn't be captivated by him, his the hottest star at the moment. With his glowing aura, together with his shining, dazzling, smile, everyone's attention was pinned on him.

Zhan is in front of the elevator when he heard someone talking to him.

"Haikuan is right, you can steal everyone's attention"

Zhan looked at the back and saw Yibo smirking at him. Zhan smiled widely at Yibo, but Yibo seems to be annoyed by that, all of the expression was instantly gone.

"Good morning Mr. Wang, Looking forward to working with you" Again, as always, Zhan smiled the widest and brightest for Yibo. Yibo just 'tsk' at him and looked away.

They both entered the empty elevator. Since they are both heading to Haikuan's office, Zhan starts to talk to Yibo about some of his idea or most of the time just talk about non-sense. Before they left the elevator Yibo said something,

"That was the most annoying 30 seconds of my fucking life"

Zhan just laughs at what Yibo said, he doesn't care if it's obvious Yibo doesn't like him at all, because he just made up his mind that he wanted to befriend Yibo. He wanted to know him more.

Zhan is the kind of guy that wanted to have a good relationship with everyone around him, he's friendly and easy to be close with. He's down to earth and always puts his 100% in everything he does because he is doing it for his family.

"Sir Haikuan wasn't here today and for the following day, he said just follow the schedule and you'll be fine," Haikuan's assistant said.

"So are you saying, I need to bring him to the field today?" Yibo said pointing on Zhan.

The guy nodded, and Yibo just sigh. Leaving him with no choice, Yibo must bring Zhan to the field so he can learn something from the team.

Both headed to the parking, and in Zhan's shock, Yibo is asking him to ride his Ducati. Zhan never experiences to ride any kind of motorcycle ever, and now someone is forcing him to ride a monster bike? 

"You scared? Are you fucking gay? tsk" said Yibo.

Zhan just look intensely at Yibo and give a call-me-whatever-you-want-I'm-not-going-to-ride-that look

Yibo take a deep breath, "Look, I am the best racer nothing bad will happen, now wear this helmet and fucking get into the motorcycle" 

Having no choice but to obey Yibo, Zhan gets in wearing the helmet Yibo gave him. Wondering why Yibo doesn't have a helmet, he asks Yibo Why.

"How about you? Where's your helmet?"

Yibo just ignores him and also get on the bike. 

"Hold tightly if you don't wanna fall and die"

Yibo was shocked when Zhan put the helmet on him.

"You need it more, you need something to protect your eyes while driving, I'll just hold tight until we got there, after all, you are the best racer nothing bad will happen, right?"

"Mn,"

Zhan quicky hug Yibo in his waist so tightly, Yibo just lets him because he can feel that Zhan is shaking in fear. After all, this is Zhan's first time riding a bike.

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED 

Feel free to correct my English 。^‿^。