11; EVERYDAY

Due to his injuries, Zhan received a week break to heal his arm. At the same time, this is also the last week of Yibo's 1-month break. They couldn't be happier as they know, they will spend the whole week with each other's arm and care.

Yibo doesn't really want Zhan to move or to help for house chores, he just wants Zhan to rest. Every time Zhan tried to help him, he will just ignore Zhan. Yet Yibo found house chores a very difficult task. He grows up in a wealthy family, he never touches any cleaning material until this very moment. They couldn't even hire a helper because of their situation, and Zhan's current state made it even worst. Zhan is the one who always does the laundry and cleaning. Yibo is the one in charge of food.

"I'm done, master," Yibo said as he places the last plate on the drying mat, he just finished watching the dishes for the very first time.

Zhan giggled seeing Yibo is all wet, he just washed the dishes yet he looks like he just finished showering. Also, the plates and glasses he broke were hafted the number of the dishes.

"What's next master?" Said Yibo while smiling so brightly at Zhan.

"There's no next, you just finished everything. Congratulations Bo-di"

Zhan walks toward him and Yibo's breath was taken away, not from the squeeze but from the realization that Zhan's single-arm was finally around him. Yibo's head rests on Zhan's shoulder and rubbed Zhan's lower back softly. They felt their heart beating steadily with each other and seem to melt into each other.

Zhan holds Yibo's head and made him faced him and their eyes met and shared a smile. Yibo placed his hands gently on the sides of Zhan's face and caressed his cheek.

"I want to be with you every day," Yibo said as he leans his head into Zhan's neck

Zhan felt a hot breath on his neck, then the soft rub of Yibo's lips. Burning as Yibo makes contact with his neck. A hand runs through his hair, as Yibo's kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around his waist and pulls him close to his pine-scented body. His kisses are now on Zhan's injured shoulders.

"I want to be with you every day," Said Yibo between his kisses.

The next thing Zhan knew, Yibo had slammed his lips to his and nearly knocked all wind from his lungs.

"Zhan, I don't think I can hold this anymore"

Zhan hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue on lips and, at Zhan's grant of access, Yibo dive inside his mouth. Zhan's arm reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. Yibo's tongue trickled down Zhan's throat with every push of his tongue against him.

Moaning, groaning, slurping, sucking and hailing each other's names was the only thing that can be heard inside the house. Their heart feels like its flying and the world seems to stop and getting lost in the feel of each other's lips for what seemed like the millionth time.

Zhan pulled out and look at 'still not satisfied and want more' Yibo.

"Bo-di your phone"

"Just let it be" and start sucking Zhan's neck once again.

"B-but it's ringing for quite a while now," Zhan said between his heavy breathing.

Both of them can't hide the feeling of pleasure they are in right now.

Zhan's soul leaves his body when he feels Yibo's hand starts to travel his body, from his abdomen to his chest until they reached their target, Zhan's nips, and starts pinching them.

"Ughhhh B-bo-"

"You quite sensitive on this part"

Yibo becomes wilder and leaves a mark in every part of Zhan's body.

Yibo's ringing phone fall from his pocket then Zhan look down and saw who's calling the man that trying to bring him into heaven.

"Xue? Xue Yeri"

Yibo stops on what he's been doing when he heads what Zhan said. Zhan looks at Yibo.

"Why is Xue Yeri calling you bo-di? Do you know her? "

Zhan knows who's Yeri, they already worked together from the past for a commercial, now Yeri is an actress that just made her successful Hollywood debut.

Yibo frown, "How did you know her?"

"I worked with her in the past. You? how did you know her?"

Yibo feels tense and can't find a word to respond to what Zhan just asks.

I'm sorry...

"the previous ambassador of Blue Light, I'll just take her call real quick"

In an instant, Zhan was left alone, after Yibo talks with Yeri he told Zhan that he needs to get back at there company because Haikuan was asking for him.

At Wang Mansion, there's Haikuan and Yeri waiting for Yibo to arrive. after for about 30 minutes, Yibo had arrived.

"There he is, alright I leave you both and please enjoy" Haikuan leaves them alone.

Yeri drags Yibo with her on the sofa.

"Alright, make it straight make it quick I've got something to do" Said Yibo with an irritated look.

"Babe, it's been a week since we last saw each other. Have you not missed me huh?"

Yeri wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist and Basically she's still Yibo'a legal partner because they still haven't done any formal break up.

"I'm busy"

"No you're not, you're still on a break so how come that you're busy huh?" Yeri said raising her voice. "I just wanted to be with my boyfriend, and it is our 2nd anniversary next week"

Yeri lowers her voice and starts to caress Yibo's check.

"When will you ask me for marriage babe?"

"Yeri, I'm sorry"

"It's ok if you're still not ready, I just wanted you to know that I'm ready to be your wife anytime soon" A wide smile was drawn on her face.

"No, I'm sorry. Let's end this"

Yeri froze and was shocked by what Yibo said, she doesn't understand what he meant.

"We're already lost communication for about a year, and you came back as if nothing happened"

The confusion was filled Yeri.

"Let's make everything right this time babe"

Said Yeri cupping Yibo's face

"Yeah, you're right, let's make it right this time"

Yeri was so happy that Yibo agreed with her, but as the moment Yibo's words came out, she lost her world.

"Let's broke up formally this time"

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

Thank you guys for the continues support for my story. To all who's keep on voting, reading and commenting on every chapter, Thank you very much. (^-^✿)

and the story is near to its end (15 to 20 chapters in total), I hope you stay with me until the very last chapter. \(^0^)ノ

Thank you...('人`●)SOOOOO━━\('∀`●)/━━MUCH!!