18; CHOSE

As soon as Yibo finished talking with Zhan, he goes straight to the hospital where Yanli was confined. Yibo forgets everything just happen when he saw Zhan smiling to the fullest.

His eyes, his lips, and his spirit all at once smiled at me. I saw his soul through his smile and I can endure any pain as long as I see you happy, Zhan.

"Bo-di what are doing just standing there? Come here"  

He melts my wall when he shared the most captivating smile.

Yibo came inside the room and without any hesitation, in front of Zhan's siblings. He was firm and gentle as he pulled Zhan in and burned his lips with his mouth. 

Zhan was a bit shock by Yibo's action but quickly responded

Zhan was a bit shock by Yibo's action but quickly responded. Clearly, they completely forgot that they are not the only person in that room.

Zhuo made a fake cough to remind them that they're not the only person in the room. Yibo released Zhan and the most genuine smiles grew on Yibo's lips.

"Bo, why? They are watching and what happens to your face?" Zhan said in a low tone voice that only Yibo can hear and caresses Yibo's wound.

Instead of answering he just hugged Zhan tightly. Zhuo just gives up on stopping them to be intimate with each other, while Yanli who was just woken up, confusion was written all over her face.

When Zhan and Yibo were done on flirting with each other, Zhan introduces Yibo to Yanli.

"Yanli-jie, this is Wang Yibo my husband" Everyone in the room including Yibo drops their jaw upon hearing Zhan's declaration. Then a weird wide smile formed on Yibo's lips.

"Hi Yanli-jie I'm Wang Yibo, Zhan's husband," said Yibo and gives Yanli a 90-degree bow. 

Yanli accepted them immediately, saying "Alright, as long as our youngest is happy. Mr. Yibo, take care of our Zhan Zhan ok?" 

A month had past and Yibo completely forgot about his racing pass and also about his father. He also completely avoid going to their company or be near to the racing field. Well, he doesn't have a pass so there's no reason for him to be there. Haikuan failed to make a way to get him a pass so he needs to wait for 6 months for the new season. So most of the time he came with Zhan at their family house to visit Yanli and Zhuo. 

Yibo also decides to open a business to continue having an income even he's not racing anymore for the meantime. He opens a luxurious bar using his own money he gains for all the years he was racing. The club really becomes popular and becomes a great source of income for him. He also wants to prove to Zhan that he's responsible and can take care of him.

Mr. Wang is still pestering Yibo in any way possible, he really doesn't like the idea of having a gay son. Now that is already been a month Yibo already gets on his nerves for not giving up. He cut Yibo's card that came from him, talk to other racing teams not to accept him if ever he goes there, threatens to disown him and more but none works. Now that he's really pissed he thinks that if he cannot go against Yibo, then why not go against the other guy.

Zhan is still busy with his schedule as always, but he stopped accepting every work offer for him. He doesn't need much money anymore because Yanli was already out of the hospital, he's just finishing some of his contract deals. About the movie with Yeri, he already turned it down and politely rejects it. But the rumor between him and Yeri was still a thing because he was spotted in Yeri's workplace the day Yang attacked him. 

Now Zhan was on his way to meet the CEO of Blue Light Automotive Corporation, in short Yibo's father. He never meets Mr. Wang because the one who's always talking to him is Haikuan, this is the first time he going to meet Mr. Wang.

He doesn't have an idea why the CEO himself wants to talk with him, he just thought it's probably about work-related stuff. When he enters the office, the CEO gestured at him to seat in front of his table, so he did.

"Good morning Mr. Wang" he greeted. 

Mr. Wang just stares and examine his whole being before he starts to talk.

"It looks like you didn't know anything huh?" 

"What do you mean sir?"

"Try to think what is it and make a guess"

Zhan furrowed his brow and stares to Mr. Wang to show him that he doesn't have any idea of what he's talking about.

Mr. Wang sight, "Leave my son Yibo alone, I know your relationship with him, Xiao Zhan" Mr. Wang goes straight to the point.

Zhan froze for a second and drop his jaw because of how shock he was. So this is the reason why the CEO wants to meet him he thought. Zhan didn't answer and decides to stay calm and hold his posture. 

Mr. Wang takes a deep breath, cross his arms, lean his back to his swivel chair, and stare directly on Zhan's eyes.

"I bet you also have no idea what kind of situation Yibo is in right now? What a useless lover huh?"

Again no response from Zhan, he's just looking at Mr. Wang.

"Well let me tell you then, I'm about to disown Yibo all because of you. I already tolerate his bullshit from the day he was born but not this one." rage pulsed through his veins. "How much do you want to stop this bullshit?" 

"I don't need your money," Zhan said with a straight face and unchanged expression. 

Mr. Wang couldn't read Zhan making him more irritated. 

"My son has a bright future ahead if he chooses to listen to me, I can literally give him the world if he wanted. Zhan, I can also give you everything you want if you just listen to me and stop trying to ruin Yibo's future. He's still young and doesn't know what is he doing and if this goes out to the public you'll also get ruined, all of your hard work, reputation, will be scattered."

Zhan took a deep breath, "If he's not listening to you, it means he chooses me right? Over the bullshit future, you're talking about? Why would I want t ruin his sacrifice just to be with me, he suffered enough because of you, so fuck off" 

Mr. Wang couldn't believe what he's hearing from Zhan, he though Zhan was nice and frail but turned out he has the same stubborn attitude like his own son Yibo. On top of that Zhan said that with a straight innocent face.

"Mr. Wang, I know you care for your son and I'm not here to cause him any harm, but I can't leave him. I can't" 

Mr. Wang massages his temple in frustration if both of them doesn't want to give up each other, what will he do now? He can't just accept it. Zhan stood up and still bowed at him and leave the room. 

As soon as Zhan stepped out of the office, he saw Yang smirking at him. He still can't forget what he did to him. He just glares at Yang and walks past him, he doesn't have energy to deal with another bullshit. 

"So you're with Yibo? You choose the son of a CEO huh? and it's ok if you're with Yibo but not with me?"

Zhan stop walking and Yang walks near him just to annoy him more. He put his arm around Zhan's shoulder and lean his head to his ear.

"I still like you," Yang said then kissed Zhan on his cheek, and quicky release Zhan and walks away before Zhan could react. 

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

Sorry for the boring update'(*>﹏<*)′

And if you have any spare time, please check out my new story entitled SMOKING ZONE, also a YiZhan fanfic. I'll start updating it maybe tomorrow, I'm not sure. But please check it out. o(*゚▽゚*)o

☆ * .  ☆
    . ∧_∧ ∩ * ☆
* ☆ ( ・∀・)/ .
 . ⊂   ノ* ☆
☆ * (つ ノ .☆
   (ノ