3; WASTED

"So that's Xiao Zhan? My God, he's unbelievably too gorgeous, no wonder my little sister also has a crush on him", person 1

"Just look at him, he can make any straight man bend like rubber with that face", person 2

"He can make any straight guy question their sexuality as well." person 3

"Shut up! Could you all stop fetishizing him? He's also a dude for fuck's sake. Stop ok? Y'all creep me out" Said angry Yibo.

On the other side, Xiao Zhan is not too close at where they are so he can't hear them talk about him. He is getting ready to show up to the public as the new Blue Light endorser and brand ambassador.

Yibo's team is also getting ready because there will be a racing event against a local racing team. Some of the teams that are participating are also a pro team like them. So, even though this is just a small even for the local teams, they can't just go easy peasy.

An hour had past and the event will start after a short program. The program started with a speech from the director of Fast Race Asia, the company that in charge of organizing all racing events in Asia.

After his speech, each participant has their representative and they are required to give some speech. The last representative is from Blue Light's team. 

The field was filled with screams the moment Xiao Zhan came out. They didn't expect that he will represent Blue Light.

Xiao Zhan gives a short speech of encouragement and asking to support their team and introduces himself as the new endorser and brand ambassador of Blue Light. Xiao Zhan is already out of the stage but all the crowd is still shouting his name. 

"Unbelievable, I never saw this place as loud as today. Damn that Xiao Zhan, I can feel his power" Wen Ning said.

At last, I am not the center of attraction Yibo said at the back of his head. 

It's no doubt that everyone's attention was pinned to Xiao Zhan. Including Yibo's attention. The whole time Xiao Zhan is on the stage, he couldn't take his eyes away from Zhan. He doesn't want to admit it but he is a hundred percent agree with his team's comment towards Zhan. 

Damn that pretty boy. Yibo gets back to your sane, he's a dude! 

Yibo is not going to race because the theme of the event change, it's for the new racer now. Since Wen Ning is their newest racer, Wen Ning will race for the team.

After his speech, Zhan goes straight to there team's cabin. He saw Yibo sitting alone on the sofa. The team was on the field to cheer Wen Ning, while Yibo was left alone, he doesn't like to mingle with others.

Zhan sits besides Yibo and tried to open a topic, yet Yibo just ignored him. Even though Yibo is ignoring everything he said, Zhan being himself just continues to talk, unbothered if Yibo is already annoyed by him.

Interrupting Zhan, "You drink?" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled widely and continuously nod at Yibo, he thinks that Yibo is finally want to befriend him making him so excited to drink with Yibo. But what Zhan didn't know is it's planned. Yibo and his team are planning to get him drunk and who knows what they want to get from Zhan. 

"After this event, we'll have an after-party at Blue Hotel's lounge" 

The event ended with a draw result with Quinn Motors Team and Blue Light's Team. After the event, Zhan goes home to rest a little bit and also to change for the after-party that will be held the same day.

"Why do we need to do that? Zhan-ge seems to be a nice person" Said Wen Ning.

Wen Ning is the only one that is against to make Zhan drunk. Other members such us Meng Yao, Jin Zi Xuan, Xue Yang, and Wang Yibo agreed to this. Wen Ning feels bad for Zhan but what can he do? He can't go against his seniors.

Hours had past and the after-party will start shortly, the lounge was filled with Blue Light's staff and workers. It doesn't matter if you're an office staff, racing team crew or whatever, as long as you work under Blue Light, you are welcome to attend the party.

The lounge was turned as if it was an exclusive luxurious club. DJs, drinks, foods, dance floor, and everything you can see on a luxurious club are present.

Yibo and his team were in a private room, getting wasted already.

"Yibo where's Xiao Zhan?" Said, Xue Yang. "Can you just gift him for me? Please" He pleaded to Yibo.

"We're just gonna ask questions when his drunk, nothing more Xue Yang. Nothing more" Zixuan exclaimed. 

Xue Yang takes a deep breath, "Then how about after the questioning? Can I have him after that?".

Yibo gave a demonic gaze at Xue Yang telling him to shut up and quit his nasty dreams. The only motive is to ask Zhan and maybe play him a little, but not to sexually harass him. He's not that kind of monster.

He gets it that some of his team, even though they are straight as a ruler, are sexually attracted to Zhan, but he would not go that far. He just wanted to know Zhan's motive, if any.

Felix came with Zhan in their private room. Yibo can see that his team is drooling for Zhan, not only Xue Yang but also Zixuan.

"Zhan-ge, came here, sit with me" It was Wen Ning trying his best to help Zhan.

There are sitting in a U shape sofa, on the left side there is Yibo, in the middle, there is Xue Yang and Zixuan, in the right, there is Wen Ning and Meng Yao.

"No, he sits here," Yibo said while pointing on an empty set beside him.

Zhan bowed at them and sit beside Yibo.

Yibo gives a signal to the staff and they bring a bunch of wine that Zhan has never seen until today. The wine was wrapped with red cloth.

"This is emperors wine, the strongest wine of Asia. This is also the most expensive," said Yibo.

Zhan was amused with the wine. Yibo opened one and poured Zhan's glass.

"Try it", Yibo.

Zhan takes the glass of the emperor smile wine and takes a sip. The strong flavor travels to his throat. This is indeed the best wine he has ever tried.

They have 6 bottles of emperor's smile, one for each of them.

It's been 3 hours but none of them has even taken haft of the bottle of wine and they are almost down, except for one person that is already emptied the bottle. Wen Ning and Zixuan are already down. Meng Yao was already sent home 2 hours ago because he goes berserk for being drunk by drinking 2 glasses of wine.

The only person that didn't get wasted was in his second bottle of wine.

He released a deep sigh, "You ask the wrong person to get drunk" Zhan said while looking at knock out Yibo that is sleeping beside him.

He took a drink directly to the bottle of wine until he finished it with one drinking.

"I'm a professional drunker ok?" Zhan took the 3rd bottle that is haft full. Again he bottoms-up the bottle.

"I heard your plan to get me wasted, and because I'm nice I just go with the flow" He's now at the 4th bottle that is also haft-full. Still not wasted he also bottoms-up it.

He chuckled, "Next time you should drug me or whatever because getting me drunk will never going to work" He took the 5th bottle, still haft-full and drink it all the way to the bottom.

Holding the last bottle of emperor's wine that is barely touched, "Who's wasted now?" he drinks the last bottle to bottoms-up.

Zhan takes a deep breath and looks at the great Blue Light Motorcycle Racing Team all wasted. He moves his head side by side and smirked at them.

I thought this liquor is the strongest in Asia? It didn't even sting me, Zhan said at the back of his head.

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.