20; QUIT

Yibo and Zhan were about to go to Zhan's Entertainment when Zhan received a call from Yeri telling him she wants to meet Zhan alone and have a talk. Yibo was against the idea for Zhan to go alone but they can't do anything about it. Yeri demanded Zhan ALONE or she will not show up.

Yibo still came to the address Zhan will suppose to meet Yeri but he just waits outside. He can't help it but worry for Zhan.

Zhan came inside and was lead by the guard to Yeri. She was sitting alone in her room when she saw Zhan he tapped the empty space of her bed beside her telling Zhan to seat there. Zhan didn't seat and just stand in front of Yeri.

"I heard you're the one who confirmed our 'relationship'" Zhan air coated the word relationship. "and you're pregnant with child? Yeri how does that happened?" 

Yeri looked up to standing Zhan in front of her, "Why didn't you tell me? I told you everything, how much he hurts me, how miserable am I, and how I love him so much. I even cried in front of you because of Yibo, then all of a sudden my brother came to me telling you're with Yibo? You are the reason why he left me? Zhan why?"

Tears raced down her cheeks and breakdown. 

"Yeri, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to tell it to anybody without Yibo's consent. We didn't mean to harm you alright?"

A great sob escaped Yeri's mouth, and she covered her face with shaking hands. Zhan stayed mute then seat beside Yeri and wipes her cheek every few seconds.

"I cannot take back everything I've said to the public, but believe me I didn't want to do this. I love Yibo very much, I won't do anything to hurt him. I was threatened Zhan, I'm so sorry." Her lips trembled as she cried even more.

Zhan couldn't help it but comport Yeri. He hugged Yeri and gently stroke her back.

"Yeri who threatened you? You know this issue you told everyone can ruin both of our careers, so why did you agree with that?" Zhan asked still gentry stroking Yeri's back.

"It's Mr. Wang and my brother's career as a racer is also on the line. How could I refuse him?" 

Anger poured through him knowing it's Mr. Wang again. He cupped Yeri's face to face him.

"Yeri, listen I've got a plan but I also need your cooperation. Will you help me?"

Yeri just nodded repeatedly and hugged Zhan. She's really thankful to have a friend like Zhan that despite what she has done, Zhan still believes her and willing to help her.

AFTER his talk with Yeri, Zhan goes straight to Yibo and told him everything. Yibo was smoldered with resentment towards his father. Zhan also told Yibo his plan, at first Yibo didn't agree with Zhan's plan but with Zhan's explanation, in the end, he agreed on it.

The next day Zhan and Yeri called for a public press conference to clear things between the two artists of XY Entertainment. Yibo and Xue Yang were also there but they just stayed at the backstage. 

"I heard you quit at Blue Light? Is it because of Xiao Zhan?" Said Xue Yang without looking at Yibo. 

Yibo was a bit surprised, he doesn't know Xue Yang knows his relationship with Xiao Zhan. He looks at Yang with a confused look.

"Looks like you didn't know but I know your relationship with Zhan, and to tell you the truth I tried to hook up Zhan" Yibo's eyes widened, and Yang chucked a little bit, "But I failed you know, He chooses the motherfucker like you"

Yibo could feel his blood boiling bit by bit, how could Yang made a move towards Zhan without him knowing it. If he just knew it he would definitely send Yang to the boiling pit of hell instantly.