5; CLOSER

It's been a week had passed since the last event and Yibo seems to avoid Zhan in all any way possible, and today was a special event for the team because a big racing event will happen. Also, Zhan always needs to be with Yibo for the whole event.

The team and Zhan were in one of the locker rooms of the field.

"Lil'bro, why do you hate me soo much? What did I do to you huh? Common let's befriend?" Zhan said to Yibo with puppy eyes trying to be cute.

"What about me Zhan? Don't you want me to be your friend?" Zixuan said.

"But we're already friends Zixuan, I want lil'bro," Zhan said acting like a kid.

Everybody just laughs at him.

For the past week, Zhan got everyone's trust and become close friends with the team. Sometimes they go to night out with Zhan. The team was really amazed by Zhan's high alcohol tolerance, because who could have thought an angel looking guy nicer than the pope can drink that much.

"Bo-diiii!"

Yibo looked at Zhan because of what he called him. 

"What did you call me?

"Bo-di" 

*di - younger brother

"Don't call me that again," Yibo said in a low yet threatening tone.

"and are you expecting me to call you Zhan-ge then?"

"No, but why not if you wanted to call me that, bo-di"

YIBO's POV 

Bo-di? lil'bro?

If you only knew what I've done to you, you wouldn't even come near me. 

I left them and come to the audience's seat. It isn't obvious that I'm avoiding that guy? Why did he need to always pester me?

Even I, can't understand that's guy effect on me and what is wrong with me? For the past 2 weeks, I can't erase that guy's figure out of my mind, I can't wipe out the memories of that night, I can't forget the taste of his lips, I can't stop him from running on my mind. 

Every day and every night, I want to see him. I want him. I want to caress him. I want to be with him. I want him.

Look, I'm trying to remove these weird feelings but every time I saw his face, I want to drag him somewhere private and jump on top of him. 

"Bo-di!"

Here he comes again. So tell me, how can I remove him out of my system if he always shows up out of nowhere? I can't even watch T.V and surf the net because he's literally everywhere! I also can't go out because his billboards and posters are also posted everywhere! He's everywhere! He's EVERYWHERE.

"What?!" I answered him in an annoyed tone.

He seats on the empty seat beside me and continues to make me feel those weird feelings every time I see him. 

"Bo-di, nothing just let me call you Bo-di" even do close opened his eyes past making so much cuter. Then fuck he smiled like an angel. 

I really hate his smiles. 

"If you let me call you Bo-di I'll treat you a lunch how 'bout that?"

Ok, I give up, I want to be with him and check something. "Where?"

"To the cafeteria" 

My eyes widen when I hear his answer, for fuck's sake how can he treat me there if that place is supposed to be free for everyone? 

"Yeah I know what's your thinking, and that's the reason why I treat you there because it's free. Come'on"

He didn't even give me a time to respond, he drags my arm and leads the way to the cafeteria, I guess I'll just go with the flow. As long as I'm with him.

"Since I told you that I'll treat you, just seat down and I'll serve you." He smiled at me before leaving me one of the seats here.

Minutes had past and he came back with a tray, he gave me a lotus seed soup.

"Eating like this, together, feels like I am one step closer to you Bo-di, and if you behave throughout the whole event I'll give you something and if you win the race, I also give you something"

"What do you think of me? Some kind of kid?"

"If you don't want I'll give it to Wen Ning then"

I looked at him with an intense gaze. This fucker really knows how to play me.

"Why would you give it to Ning when you just said to give it to me"

"Then I give it to you"

His stupid. I'm fucking speechless, this man is an idiot. 

I leave him eating without a word, I got to my locker room and change my attire to racing attire. The race will start in 1 hour, I need to win, not because he said he will give me something. It's because I always win.

The race starts, and on the lead, I need to win this goddamn race or I'll kill of people here. 

"CONGRATULATION MR. WANG YIBO FOR WINNING THE RACE. YIBO WAS 34 SECOND AHEAD TO THE SECOND!"

Do you see that? I won.

After the race, I go straight to my locker room and change I'm not yet done changing my shirt when Xiao Zhan came in.

"Here for behaving the entire event"

He handed me a drawing of a rabbit, seriously? A rabbit? I look at him emotionless with the what-the-fuck-is-this look. Instead of explaining what is this he handed me another paper. It was also a drawing. It was a drawing of... me. Me, with a flower crown.

I look at him to only saw his excited look, he was waiting for my response. He raised his eyebrows still waiting for my response.

"The drawing is good but," I said while staring at him

"but what?"

"Can I ask for something else?"

"Sure! What is it---"

He didn't finish what is he saying when I push him into the back of the door and pinned my lips into his.

---------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

Lazy update, please forgive me (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)