7; HOUSE

"No, it's not and are you free tonight?"

"No, I have shoot early in the morning."

Yibo wakes up in the morning still frustrated. He couldn't even see Zhan for the whole day because of Zhan's busy schedule. It's already night and he needs to attend the meeting, he doesn't really want to come but he heard Zhan would be there, so he attends hoping to see Zhan and have a talk with him.

And at last, Zhan was sitting in front of him, on the other side of the table. But looking at Zhan's current state is making him feel a heartache.

Zhan's right arm on the table was supporting his hand on his checks. His eyes were closed and he looks really pale. Every time he opens his eyes, Yibo couldn't see anything except exhaustion.

"The season just ended and they will release the pass next month. Let us hope Yibo will have a pass because we all know that be behave for the past following month's thanks to Zhan. In the meantime, you can enjoy that 1 month for yourself, consider it as a vacation." Haikuan said making everyone celebrate.

"About Zhan," He looks at Zhan "you don't have to come to the field anymore, you don't need to be with the team anymore. Let's go back to the original contract which is, you as the brand ambassador."

Yibo and Zhan seem surprised about Haikuan decision. Yibo couldn't hide his disappointment, he grinned his teeth and just stare at Zhan. This can't be happening, something just started last night and it can't end like this.

Disappointed Yibo stood up and grabs Zhan's wrist and drag him away from everyone.

"W-Where are you going to take me?" Zhan said while stuttering his words, he can't even go against Yibo because of exhaustion he is in right now.

Yibo didn't answer him and just continue to drag him until they reach his motorcycle. Zhan's world shattered when he sees Yibo's ride. He doesn't want to ride that today.

"Can you just use my car? I'm not feeling well, I'm really tired, I don't think I can hold for long"

Yibo agreed to use Zhan's car but as soon as they got in the car, Zhan fell asleep. Yibo just let him and drive.

How can you do that huh?

You are the first person to make me feel this kind of stuff.

DO I like these feelings? No.

But I enjoy it as if my life depends on you. Zhan.

You are making me crazy

After a long ride, they finally reach their destination. Yibo caresses Zhan's face until he wakes up.

"Where are we?" Zhan asks as soon as he opens his eyes. It's also a good thing that he feels better now after he took a rest even for a bit.

Yibo ignored him and leave the car just to open the door for him and gestured to take his hands, "Come with me."

"What are doing? Do I look like a Disney princess huh?" Zhan rolled his eyes and leave the car and left Yibo's hand hanging. But simple gestures like that make his heart beat so fast.

Yibo holds his wrist and guides him inside a house. It's not that big but it has everything a family will need.

Zhan, "What is this place?"

"Our house"

Yibo holds Zhan's hand and smiled at him sweetly, Zhan can see everything in Yibo's eye, that he is sincere.

"Our? House? Our house?" Zhan confusedly asks.

Yibo just nodded and drags him up stare just to show him the only room of the house. Zhan look puzzled at Yibo and mouthed 'What-the-fuck'. Yibo laughs hysterically as this is the first time, he saw Zhan cursed, well he didn't really hear it he just saw Zhan mouthed the word 'what-the-fuck'.

After a minute Yibo comeback to his sane and look seriously at Zhan, "Live with me here, I promise that no one will know" Yibo said still holding his hand.

"I can't. I need to work you know. I don't even know this place"

"I'll drive you every day, every night and every time you want how 'bout that?"

Yibo smiled at him making his heart soft, Zhan couldn't turn down Yibo. Yes, Zhan is by nature really nice to everyone but since last night, he couldn't think properly.

This is the reason why he is exhausted, he barely got asleep last night even though his schedule for the next morning is insane, he just thinks about what happened and how he will face Yibo the next morning because he thinks 'what if Yibo is just teasing me'

And I fell for it...

"Zhan, I'm waiting for your answer"

Zhan's heart beat fast as he hears Yibo called his name, this is the first time Yibo said his name and it makes his heart bounce like a ball.

"and by the way, I already asked someone to pick up all your stuff in your old apartment, they will be here tomorrow morning"

Say WHAT?"

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.