6; NOT FIRST

Zhan didn't finish what he was saying when Yibo pushed him into the back of the door and pinned his lips into his. 

Zhan tried to push Yibo with all of his might but Yibo is too strong for him, but he won't give up, he won't give Yibo an entrance.

Yibo's left hand is in the back of Zhan's head, his right hand was in Zhan's lower back. But the kiss Yibo won't give up either is making Zhan breathless.

What's gotten into me? Now I really can't breathe. A situation made worse by the lips that are suddenly pressing into mine, Said Zhan on his head. 

Yibo noticed that Zhan couldn't breathe anymore so he breaks the kiss he started. He pulled Zhan's hair downward aggressively to lift up his head so he can have a clear view of Zhan's face. Yibo just stared at Zhan for so long, yet Zhan is still gasping for breath with his swollen lips. 

Yibo slowly moves Zhan's head down to his chest.

"Do you hear that? You are giving me a heart attack every time you are near to me" 

Zhan can hear Yibo's heartbeat, he can clearly hear Yibo's fast heartbeat and feel his racing pulse, he also notices the sudden rise of the temperature making his lips and mouth feels dry.

Yibo gently guides Zhan down and seat to the floor with him. They are now both seating on the cold floor of Yibo's locker room. Zhan was still inclined on the door. 

And Yibo pressed his lips into Zhan once again. Until Zhan had a taste and realize he'll never have enough and respond on his kiss, and suddenly Yibo starts kissing him harder, deeper, while giving him a strange feeling he never knows before. 

His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced since this is my first kiss. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explode.

Nothing else can be heard inside the locker room except for the sound of their lips fighting for dominance.

They both completely eaten by terror when someone tried to open the door, but since Zhan was inclined, Yibo with quick reflection push the door closed and finally locked it. That they Clearly forgot.

Yibo put his finger on his mouth and 'shhh' Zhan.

"Yibo! Everybody is waiting, how long do you need to change?" It was Zixuan.

Zhan's eyes widen while looking at Yibo, Yibo tap his head to a sure nothing will happen.

"Forget it, I don't wanna come, I have other plans for tonight," Said Yibo while still looking intensely at Zhan's eyes. 

They heard Zixuan's footsteps getting farther and farther. As soon as they secured that Zixuan is gone, Yibo hugged Zhan tightly. Yet, Zhan is still in a state of shock, he doesn't understand why he let Yibo do 'that' to him. In addition, he also responded in every move Yibo made. Everything feels weird and he likes it. 

However, Yibo just proves something. The whole time, his heart is racing faster than his motorbike and realizes he'll never have enough of Zhan. He wants him more than anything. He doesn't care if they are both guys, because, what he wants? Is what he will get. 

"That was my first" Zhan said still gasping his breaths.

"No, it's not and are you free tonight?"

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

HAPPY 100 VOTES. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES! ꒰(͏ˊ•ꈊ•ˋ)꒱