15; RIPPED

Zhan goes home after he drops Yeri at her house. He goes straight to bed and stares at every corner of their bedroom.

He felt like his heart had been ripped out. A state of misery that he couldn't see anything anymore due to the continuous flowing of tears on his eyes. A terrible weight fell onto his shoulders as he lay still on the bed. It was as though as giant boulder landed on him and he couldn't think straight anymore.

He doesn't want to jump to any conclusion without talking to Yibo first, but it really hurts thinking that Yibo lied to him and cheat on someone using him.

Yibo is his first in everything, so he doesn't know how to handle heartbreak and the feeling of betrayal from someone he truly loves.

Please prove to me that I wasn't wrong to let you enter my life...

IT's already dark when Yibo arrives at their house, he notices that Zhan's car was already there. He enters the house looking for Zhan until he found him in the bedroom sleeping. He saw that Zhan didn't even change his clothes, that he's still wearing the clothes he wears before they leave the house this early morning.

He sits beside Zhan and removes the blanket that covering Zhan's face just to be shocked to saw his current state.

His face is all red, the blanket that covers Zhan's face is still wet and his eyes are swollen. He quickly cupped Zhan's face and caresses it gently. He doesn't know what happen but seeing Zhan as this feels like someone is stabbing his hearth.

Zhan cried so much and he doesn't know why, and that makes him more worried felt like shit for letting his lover cries behind his back.

Zhan felt Yibo's hands on his face so he slowly opened his eyes, upon meeting Yibo's eyes he smiled at him.

"What happened Zhan? If something happened you should have called me" Zhan saw and felt that Yibo is panicking and worried about him.

Instead of answering Yibo's question he sits and leans his back to the bed's headboard.

Zhan looked at the ceiling, "I've got so many questions to ask Yibo"

Yibo's eyes widen when he heard Zhan called him Yibo. This is the first time he called him his real name because Zhan just called him Bo, Bo-di or something cute when he calling Yibo. Yibo just nodded and look at Zhan.

"I bet you already hear about something called 'The other women', but what about 'The other guy or man or boy or whatever?"

Yibo looked puzzled as Zhan starts to talk. He doesn't what to admit it but he already has a hunch to what Zhan really means.

"Who's Xue Yeri?"

Zhan looked at Yibo's eyes while biting his lips trying to hold his tears from falling.

"and please I'm begging you, don't lie" he added.

Yibo grabs Zhan's hands and places it to his chest. Yibo's also trying to hold his tears from falling, he's too afraid what if Zhan left him. He knows what he did was wrong but he truly loves Zhan with his all.

"Yeri, she's... She's my ex, we're been together for a year. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner"

"When did you broke up with her?"

"Back then she got a project in the U.S I don't want to let her go so I make her choose. Me or the Hollywood, she chose Hollywood so I thought that's the end. I lose contact with her, then I meet you, we already together when she comeback"

Zhan takes a deep breath and Yibo grabs Zhan's head and places it to his shoulder.

"We meet a couple of times, but I just comport her because she wants to go back to how we used to be. But I can't accept her anymore"

Yibo cupped Zhan's face and make him look at him. Yibo gives Zhan a quick kiss on the lips.

"Because I already have you. I love so much Zhan and I'm so sorry for making you feel all of this"

They both hugged each other and left the warmth of each other. Zhan I just too glad that he chooses to hear Yibo's explanation.

"So it ended years ago, and you just fixed the misunderstanding recently?"

Yibo nodded and buried his head on Zhan's shoulder while sniffing his neck.

"Zhan, are you free tomorrow? I want to introduce you to my brother as my lover"

NEXT morning Yibo woke up first as always and saw sleeping haft making Zhan as always. Their position is the same as every day, Yibo lying on Zhan's shoulder while his head was buried on Zhan's chest, while Zhan's arm was wrapped around him.

He hates this position, he feels like his the girl int the relationship, but he can't do anything about it, Zhan is way taller than him.

He doesn't understand it, he's clearly the top but Zhan always treats him a bottom every time they sleep.

"Zhan wake up we're going to meet Haikuan-ge today"

Zhan just 'Mn' him to make him shut up.

"I'll get ready first, wake up after I'm done"

After an hour Yibo is finally done, he always took so long at the bathroom. Zhan always wonders what is Yibo doing inside to take that long to get ready for a guy. Sometimes he thinks Yibo is praying the rosary inside.

And finally, Zhan decided to get up. He only took almost 5 minutes to get ready and he's good to go. He's the flash inside the bathroom.

Yibo couldn't believe that Zhan only needs 5 minutes every day to be hot as hell, cooler than the ice burgs and sexier than every single person combine.

Damn, look at my man, so goddamn perfect.

"You're quick," said Yibo.

"Yeah, not like someone I know" Zhan smiled and laugh at Yibo.

After that, they go straight to Wang Mansion and there is Haikuan already waiting for them. Zhan suddenly felt nervous what if Haikuan though he seduce YIbo?

But to his surprise, Haikuan is really nice. He welcomed Zhan with open arms, he couldn't believe this, did Haikuan really accepted his relationship with Yibo?

"Hey stop hugging, Haikuan he's mine already!"

Yibo grabs Zhan away from Haikuan and puts his arm around Zhan's waist.

"I really wanted to hang out with you guys but I've got some emergency at the company so I need to leave"

"You should have told me sooner so we didn't get here, we could just sleep at our house" pissed Yibo said to Haikuan.

"Yeah, I'm sorry bro, just tour Zhan to the house. Ok, I need to go bye"

Haikuan leaves them both already. Yibo just takes his brother's advice but he just tours Zhan at one place in their house. To his bedroom.

"This is the second time I got in here"

Yibo turns red remembering what has he had done the first time Zhan came in his room. Zhan probably doesn't remember it but Yibo's memory is still clear.

Zhan sits at Yibo's bed while Yibo is standing in front of him. Yibo's phone vibrates and he got a message from his brother. Haikuan sends a link to an online article that makes Yibo boiled to anger.

"What's wrong?" Zhan said

Yibo sits beside Zhan, "Here look" Yibo let Zhan read the article that says,

"Xue Yeri and Xiao Zhan Confirmed to be dating. Spotted at a coffee shop being intimate"

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED.

I really appreciate every comment and I'm reading them all and trying to reply to every comment. o(〃^▽^〃)o

Please, comment what you want, like a suggestion, thoughts, feedback. I also accept violent reactions HAHAHA []~( ̄▽ ̄)~*

STAY SAFE💛

щ(ʘ╻ʘ)щ