12; TO THE...

After almost 2 hours waiting for Yibo, Zhan falls asleep on the couch in the living room. He woke up as soon as he hears Yibo's bike has just arrived. 

He saw Yibo enter the house with a wide bright smile, he was holding a piece of purple Hyacinth on his left hands.

Zhan slowly gets up and welcomed  Yibo with his open arms and wrapped it around Yibo's neck. Zhan chuckled a little and give Yibo a quick kiss on his lips.

"What's that for?" Zhan asks referring to the flower Yibo's holding.

Yibo removes Zhan's right hand on his neck and holds and caresses it, "For the most beautiful person I know", Yibo said while his eyes were pinned on Zhan's face.

"And who's that huh?"

"Of course... Me"

They both giggled and Zhan removes his arms on Yibo's neck.

"But seriously, this is for you my beautiful"

Yibo handed the flower to Zhan. Zhan turned as red as a tomato and they shared a warm smile with each other.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Zhan asked still giggling and put his hands on his waist.

Yibo just nodded and without any hesitation, he locks his lips into Zhan's as his answer. He hungrily kissed Zhan as if his life depended on it.

Yibo kissed Zhan and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. Yibo's hand rested below Zhan's ear, his thumb caressing Zhan's cheek as their breaths mingled. Yibo ran his fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and he could feel the beating of his heart against his chest.

Yibo pulled out to let Zhan breathe for a moment. He doesn't want Zhan to feel any discomfort with him.

His lips brush Zhan once again. Not innocently anymore, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Zhan wants to pull out to ask Yibo what happened but he loses himself and At this moment, his senses have been seduced and he can no longer think straight. 

"Zhan" Yibo whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. Zhan smile between there kisses. Yibo clasps his hands on either side of Zhan's face and pulled out.

"Would you come with me?" Yibo said grasping into the air.

Zhan giggled "Where?"

Yibo leans his head toward Zhan's ear and whispers "To the bedroom" with a low tone seductive voice.

Zhan chuckled and grabs Yibo's head to face with him "What if I don't Bo-di?"

"Well, you don't have a choice, Mr. Xiao Zhan"

Zhan shouted at the top of his lungs when Yibo carried him bridal style and starts to walk towards their room. Because of fear that he might fall down, Zhan just wrapped his arms on Yibo's neck. When they reached the room, Yibo gently put Zhan in front of the bed and smiled demonically to Zhan.

Yibo tackles Zhan from behind, pushes him on the bed and starts ripping at Zhan's clothes. Zhan's eyes widen as he notices the sudden changes to Yibo. He looks like he will devour Zhan's everything within the night. He didn't know Yibo was this wild.

Yibo removes Zhan's bottom garments quickly. Until he removes everything. Zhan didn't resist at all, giving Yibo all his consent. He also undresses himself.

Yibo kneeled between Zhan's legs and proceeded to kiss downward, starting from his forehead. In between his brows, the tip of his nose, both of his cheeks, his lips, his chin. His Adam's apple, his collarbones, the center of his chest.